[PO] MONO - Beyond the Past • Live in London with the Platinum Anniversary Orchestra 3xLP

Temporary Residence has a /1000 Crystal Vellum with Metallic Silver Streaks variant: https://www.temporaryresidence.com/products/trr363?variant=38499317973161

spacer.png

Pelagic has a couple variants of 350: https://pelagic-records.com/product/mono-beyond-the-past-live-in-london-with-the-platinum-anniversary-orchestra-3lp/

spacer.pngspacer.png

There's also a Chinese /500 edition Grey with black and white splatter: http://newnoise.cn/goods/948

spacer.png

Edited by voltagedrop

• voltagedrop changed the title to [PO] MONO - Beyond the Past • Live in London with the Platinum Anniversary Orchestra 3xLP

• 6 months later...

Anybody else who ordered the US (Temporary Residence) colored vinyl pressing get an LP1, side B pressed off-center? My needle sways left to right throughout the whole side causing the music to sound a little warped. Will likely see if TRL can send a replacement but wanted to see if this affected more records in this run.

Edited by glass realms

2 hours ago, glass realms said:

Anybody else who ordered the US (Temporary Residence) colored vinyl pressing get a LP1, side B pressed off-center? My needle sways left to right throughout the whole side causing the music to sound a little warped. Will likely see if TRL can send a replacement but wanted to see if this effected more records in this run.

Just checked mine, it sure swayed a lot back and forth as well. I haven’t sat down to listen to it just yet but I hope it’s not too bad. I know the label had a ton of trouble with this pressing too

5 hours ago, glass realms said:

Anybody else who ordered the US (Temporary Residence) colored vinyl pressing get an LP1, side B pressed off-center? My needle sways left to right throughout the whole side causing the music to sound a little warped. Will likely see if TRL can send a replacement but wanted to see if this affected more records in this run.

I'll check my copy when I get home from work in the morning.

2 hours ago, glass realms said:

Just heard back from TRL and they're sending out a replacement LP1. I gotta hand it to TRL for their consistent great customer service. They're always timely in their responses to customer emails.

Awesome.

I was able to spin it this morning and was experiencing the same issue, so I'm going to reach out as well.