Is this worth saving?

I found this old record player in my garage under a bunch of stuff and I’m not interested in these or know anything about it.  Thought I’d ask here before I trashed it in case people would like to keep it alive :). 

it says it’s a admiral model no 662 serial number c118596. If that helps sorry i couldn’t figure out how to post a picture 

I rebuild those as a hobby. But I gut the electronics and "maybe" the speakers depending on the sound I want. If the finish is in relatively good shape and you live in an urban or suburban area, you may be able to get something in the $50-$125 price range out of it, but plenty of people are giving them away just to get rid of them. 

Completely restored it can be worth over a thousand (or two) dollars to the right "collector". But that's after a LOT of hours have been put into it, hence the value. It seems to be a nice clean mid century design so that's a plus. I'd only fix it if you wanted to completely refinish it and maybe throw in electronics (and maybe speakers if you don't want "vintage" sound) and use it yourself. Otherwise, offer it cheap or free on craigslist. If the finish is severely damaged or shot, free is all that will work.

spacer.png