Every Time I Die/Cave In - Split 7"

Surprise! The two

songs from the Splitsville live stream will be released on an actual 7-inch split vinyl. We'll have these for pre-order in the EXCLUSIVE stream merch store so get your tickets now and buy enough for eBay http://twominutestolatenight.com

Splitsville will stream at twominutestolatenight.bandcamp.com on January 29th at 8pm EST for 24 hours.

Edited by yeah_totally

the caption on that bandcamp listing makes my head hurt

Whoah! It's both of these songs on one vinyl. This one is for the nerds! Each band gets their own side of the cover BUT it's available in two different swirly colors... Oooh!

This is a pre-order for summer 2021 and it is a limited edition so make sure you pick up a few to resale on some dumb message board in the future.

4 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Looks like they took it down? I had a red/yellow in my cart and it wouldn’t let me buy after PayPal.

also it is $17, but I just got my AFI 7” refund, so why not…

had no issues going to checkout with CC.. but i stopped myself. not paying $32 for 1 of each variant of this. 

"This is a pre-order for summer 2021 and it is a limited edition so make sure you pick up a few to resale on some dumb message board in the future."

That got me laughing....

I agree with you, @tokimedo, $32 Shipped is a lot for 2 7" records but there's going to be a majorly different impact between spending $10 on a record on a Bandcamp Friday for these bands self-releasing a 7" than a $10 record sold through Rise records to a band with enough money like AFI.  I'll happily spend $20 to support my local dudes in Every Time I Die because they still care about what they're doing and not just about making money.  Plus, Andy Williams entertains me for free on TV every Wednesday.

• yeah_totally changed the title to Every Time I Die/Cave In - Split 7"
1 hour ago, N8TRU said:

I think we can all admit we'd spend too much money for ETID. They're worth it.

amen. bought one of each—i have a feeling they'll be fairly limited but only because i don't know who's handling everything. ultimately i only want one so i want to see which variant i like more and then i'll sell the second one at cost to someone here. on a message board!!!

Edited by chamb117

6 minutes ago, bloodycape said:

These are limited to 500 of each colour according to a Two Minutes to Late Night Instagram reply.

Watch them sell out and go back up only to then turn out to not be limited and not a single one of us gets mad like we did with Rise...