Every Time I Die/Cave In - Split 7"

• 3 months later...

17 minutes ago, MyEnemy said:

Speaking of this, if anyone has an extra copy of the Integrity/Nothing 7”, I’ve got an extra one of these to trade.

I miiiight be down to trade my only copy. Big fan of Nothing and I like Integrity alright, but not sure I care for their covers (based off the snippets released). I'll jam it when I get it and def let you know if I wanna trade.

8 minutes ago, jonnywreck said:

I miiiight be down to trade my only copy. Big fan of Nothing and I like Integrity alright, but not sure I care for their covers (based off the snippets released). I'll jam it when I get it and def let you know if I wanna trade.

👍 Sounds good. Yeah, still waiting on these fuckin things. Haha.

2 hours ago, Buffbloom said:

Is there a new estimated release date on this?

Estimated to ship April 29, 2021 and estimated to arrive no later than May 13, 2021

Originally I remember them giving us "summer" as the estimated ship date. I definitely remember seeing the May date and thinking they didn't say May. My guess is Bandcamp forced them to put in a ship date even though they weren't too sure. I'm pretty sure this was an open preorder at the time of sale making it even hard to guess when they'll be done. Then you add in the mail going by boat and plants being backed up. Could be Autumn at this rate.

4 hours ago, Buffbloom said:

Is there a new estimated release date on this?

Estimated to ship April 29, 2021 and estimated to arrive no later than May 13, 2021

I put "June" in my spreadsheet for some reason. Not sure where that came from. EDIT: Looking at the order for this it says what you had above, May 13th at the latest but the item itself is called "Every Time I Die / Cave In 7" Split Vinyl (Pre-Order Summer 2021), from Two Minutes To Late Night". 

Edited by MCDELTAT

14 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

I put "June" in my spreadsheet for some reason. Not sure where that came from. EDIT: Looking at the order for this it says what you had above, May 13th at the latest but the item itself is called "Every Time I Die / Cave In 7" Split Vinyl (Pre-Order Summer 2021), from Two Minutes To Late Night". 

Yeah. Not in a hurry, was making a spreadsheet of my own and looking for a date and that was the only date I could find. 

Official shipping/manufacturing update:

"Hey everyone, we wanted to fill you in about the Every Time I Die/Cave In split vinyl. The plant which is manufacturing the vinyl delayed every one of their pressings due toCOVID struggles earlier in the year, thus moving the planned release dates of everything that they’re responsible for. Because of this, we should be mailing out your vinyl in AUGUST. We guarantee that everyone who ordered vinyl will receive the copies they paid for. If you do not want to wait and instead would like to be refunded, you can email us at [email protected]. We all loved making these songs for you and we thank you for your patience. So far, it seems like the release date for the Integrity/Nothing split vinyl is accurate (though we'll update you if anything changes)."

-Two Minutes to Late Night, Cave In, and Every Time I Die

• 2 months later...

From Two Minutes facebook page a few days ago: 

Folks, we just received final confirmation that the @everytimeidie and @cave_in_boston vinyl are shipping out this week. We appreciate your patience, COVID has slowed down every single vinyl plant in the world and it’s been so hard for all artists. Even big name artist were effected by delays. Support your working musician friends and their ability to tour and get their vinyl pressed on time by getting vaxx’d and wearing a mask inside.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...