Out Now: Fall Out Boy- From Under the Cork Tree (Limited Edition)

Not a Fall Out Boy fan, but I know they have a cult like following and this is a record that is typically in high demand. Its pressed on a limited edition split red & black 180gram vinyl. Heres also a 20% coupon code: SOV20OFF

Enjoy.

https://thesoundofvinyl.us/products/fall-out-boy-from-under-the-cork-tree-limited-edition?fbclid=IwAR2hJftiC2MrbObjRson9-SGb8IGlQn9U_7O2wIqfIf9Mnz74u8_MMADRCM

Edited by SleepingWithMotion

• SleepingWithMotion changed the title to Out Now: Fall Out Boy- From Under the Cork Tree (Limited Edition)

1 hour ago, rooks said:

28 + 3.79 shipping.

price is right (enough, considering discogs) but man the reviews really say this thing sounds like butt. so, pass i guess.

The package is really nice and seems worth it. But it really sounds bad. Like 128 kbps mp3s played through laptop speakers played through the phone bad. I have the 180g black and even it is unlistenable.

Edited by Uw0tm8

2 hours ago, rooks said:

28 + 3.79 shipping.

price is right (enough, considering discogs) but man the reviews really say this thing sounds like butt. so, pass i guess.

It's so compressed and the inner distortion is so bad...like AM radio bad.

Same pressing as the original Hot Topic run (RIP travis and his Hot Topic days...✌️)

edit: did not see the previous post from Uw0tm8. I echo those sentiments.

Edited by nate_8907
addition

22 minutes ago, rooks said:

appreciate the heads up/reassurance for sure.  Glad I didn't give in to the nostalgia.

unfortunately the same pressings are in the box set.

I had an OG copy of the gold LP with the keyhole diecut cover that I bought way back with the debut hush sound and panic cds as a bundle from FBR when I was in high school. Sold it on discogs a few years ago, but that pressing was legit good - even as a single LP.