Starting a SMALL international vinyl discord server

Hey everyone,

I am starting a Discord server to connect vinyl collectors from around the world. The idea came when I saw a user on a Nujabes subreddit ask another user (from Japan) if they could help them by finding a specific Nujabes record at a local shop in japan and ship it to them overseas. The server will NOT be for making money/reselling records. It is meant to help people gain access to certain records or record variants at a more affordable price than going through a 3rd party shipping company that would offer. The discord server will need people from all around the world for it to be successful. I want this to be a small, tight knit group to begin with. But I can see this potentially becoming a bit bigger. This will start as a super small trial, so the group will be capped at 5 people from each region, USA, Japan, Australia and Europe. If you're interested in something like this, shoot me a DM with your Discord username and where you are located. I will also need a few people to moderate and help me build and manage the server. So, shoot me a DM if you would also be interested in helping out with this.

Thank you and happy collecting!

Edited by SleepingWithMotion

• 2 weeks later...