The Indecision Records Thread (Get your 90s hardcore here!)

Indecision Records just decided to put out some pretty cool releases. As I don't think there will be a ton of interest on VC in either of these to start, making a coverall thread for the label seemed appropriate. Plus a label like Indecision deserves their own thread anyways. :)

spacer.png

Nineironspitfire - Seventh Soul Sacrificed- 12"

25 years ago we released a 7” from Seattle’s Nineironspitfire. To mark the anniversary we are pressing that EP along with their original demo onto 12”. 3/4 of Undertow pressed on Brown vinyl and limited to just 199 copies. One time pressing. Available on our webstore tomorrow. Featuring John Pettibone (Undertow, Himsa, Heriess) on vocals.

https://www.indecisionrecords.com/products/621811-nineironspitfire-seventh-soul-sacrificed

Digh Down - Lathe Cut 7"

In 1994 Indecision was planning a record from Seattle's Digh Down, it would have been the first 12" release for the label. Unfortunately that project never came to fruition. The band's lone 1993 track on Excursion Records' Universal Choking Sign compilation would end up being their total recorded output. With that compilation now long out-of-press, we are releasing that track by itself on 100 limited lathe-cut EPs. Records will hopefully be ready to ship out within the next two weeks and the track will be available everywhere digitally at the end of next week.

Digh Down was compromised of Mark and Ryan from Undertow, Eric from Dempsey, Dave from Excursion Records and Ron Guardipee of Brotherhood. We are extremely excited about this project as we finally get to cement two of our great friends, Dave and Ron, into the Indecision catalog for eternity. Ron was an early supporter of Indecision, dating back to our beginnings as a fanzine and it means a lot for us to be releasing this. Ron passed in 2019 and words can't sufficiently describe the impact of that loss, he is forever missed.

https://www.indecisionrecords.com/products/692598-digh-down-another-chance-lathe-cut

6 hours ago, mitchard said:

Everyone should own a copy of this. 

And they make it so easy for you to! https://www.indecisionrecords.com/products/621873-unbroken-re-issue-re-packaged-re-evaluate-the-songs

But yeah, so much could be said about how amazing/important Indecision Records and their catalog are. Have done so much for San Diego Hardcore, past and present.

9 hours ago, swallowtales said:

I want the nineironspitfire record pretty bad, but their shop doesn't have New Zealand as a shipling option and they haven't replied to my email :s

I can feel your pain. Most labels do not ship in my country as well, so I use different shipping companies as a intermediary. Sometimes it even saves some money

• 2 weeks later...

Ensign "Three Years Two Months Eleven Days"

Ensign

A collection of all the Ensign recordings (minus the "Direction..." LP) from the entire time period that they were on Indecision. Includes one domestically unreleased song. The definitive collection of their "Salad Days" so to speak.

Ensign "Three Years Two Months Eleven Days" - Indecision Records