PO Now - Taylor Swift - Fearless (Taylor's Version)

Only one version so far, but here we go. 

I’m thrilled to tell you that my new version of Fearless (Taylor’s Version) is done and will be with you soon. It has 26 songs including 6 never before released songs from the vault. Love Story (Taylor’s Version) will be out tonight. Pre-order now at https://taylor.lnk.to/fearlesstaylorsversion

Kinda wonder if this reissue campaign is gonna take a while. If this is not out until April, I wonder when the next record will drop. We may be only getting 2-3 a year. Plus I'm sure she'll want to tour or drop another record before that tour, so that will delay stuff. 

I guess I was thinking she was gonna just drop them all at once.

21 minutes ago, jhulud said:

I sincerely hope that people are smart and not fall for this kind of shit...

🔥SOLD-OUT🔥TAYLOR SWIFT FEARLESS TAYLOR’S VERSION 3XLP GOLD Store Exclusive!!! | eBay

If this sells I'm buying a 1,000  copies and paying off my mortgage. You guys can call me flipper, scum, whatever. I'm cashing in on these idiots (if they're out there).

2 hours ago, jhulud said:

Samesies. 

I'm all about that free shipping! 

Me too! I missed out on evermore because I didn’t wanna pay that $14 (or whatever) shipping for one vinyl. I assumed more variants were going up. ☹️
I also just learned that apparently I never purchased the RSD version of Red. 😭

7 hours ago, chhholly123 said:

triple lp with 26 songs... over $50 shipped. 

as others have mentioned, the trick is to buy two copies so you're over the $75 free shipping threshhold. I'll just find a friend who wants a copy when they ship. if I can't, apparently I could always sell it and make some big buxxx on ebay!*

* I'm joking

Edited by tape

8 hours ago, kylet said:

If this sells I'm buying a 1,000  copies and paying off my mortgage. You guys can call me flipper, scum, whatever. I'm cashing in on these idiots (if they're out there).

If you think you can trick 1,000 people into being this stupid, then go for it. At $50 a pop though, do you really want to invest $50,000 on this record? 

1 hour ago, ntslash said:

If you think you can trick 1,000 people into being this stupid, then go for it. At $50 a pop though, do you really want to invest $50,000 on this record? 

Well obviously I would need an investor from this board. If anyone would he interested in a great opportunity I could turn your 50k into 60k in less than 12 months.  Hotter than game stop stock folks.