PO NOW: Rival Sons - Before the Fire & EP Represses

MicLima

• MicLima changed the title to PO NOW: Rival Sons - Before the Fire & EP Represses

No problem.  Like I said, I just hope it's real.  Amazon being the only place to get them that I could find, the listing shows Sacred Tongue Records.  Obviously Sacred Tongue is one of their songs, but no mention of the Records part that I could find on the web; and these represses aren't even on the band's site.  Still, no risk with Amazon pre-orders.

Got a reply back about the variants.

The pre-order on amazon is a different version than the limited edition Orange Splatter pressing that is sold directly from the Rival Sons record label Sacred Tongue Recordings.  Please let me know if I can be of any other assistance.

Kind regards,

Stephanie Bobp

20 hours ago, MicLima said:

Got a reply back about the variants.

The pre-order on amazon is a different version than the limited edition Orange Splatter pressing that is sold directly from the Rival Sons record label Sacred Tongue Recordings.  Please let me know if I can be of any other assistance.

Kind regards,

Stephanie Bobp

Seen the amazon vinyl showing a solid orange variant. Wondering if it's the only other version.