PO Now! Manchester Orchestra - The Million Masks of God

mrewest

44 minutes ago, stillused said:

That livestream is something else.  I would definitely recommend checking it out.  I pass Echo Mountain in Asheville (where they recorded the album and this livestream) pretty much every day and its certainly a beautiful recording space.  Really looking forward to the 18th.  

Agreed.  That live stream of Black Mile sounded unbelievable.  I didn’t know The Sunshine could have sounded THAT great.

Live stream was way better than I expected. I tuned in about 1/3 of the way through and expected to just dip in and check it out, but it blew me away pretty much immediately. I hope they at least release the audio for a digital download, I think the energy and tweaks of the live performance made it at least twice as good as the studio album (though The Maze and The Parts are still better on the album). Looking forward to seeing what they do with the new record, I've got my calendar marked for Thursday.

3 hours ago, rcafilm said:

Live stream was way better than I expected. I tuned in about 1/3 of the way through and expected to just dip in and check it out, but it blew me away pretty much immediately. I hope they at least release the audio for a digital download, I think the energy and tweaks of the live performance made it at least twice as good as the studio album (though The Maze and The Parts are still better on the album). Looking forward to seeing what they do with the new record, I've got my calendar marked for Thursday.

If you're a member of the patreon, they released the full video for download today.

Bandcamp has the same copies, as does the MO store link below, although the deluxe has a special GITD jacket exclusive to the MO store. I opted for that over the book myself. 

https://manchesterorchestra.limitedrun.com

Also limited sea blue at Brooklyn Vegan:

https://shop.brooklynvegan.com/products/manchester-orchestra-the-million-masks-of-god-limited-edition-sea-blue-lp-only-500-made

Edited by dawhizz

4 minutes ago, dawhizz said:

Bandcamp has the same copies, as does the MO store link below, although the deluxe has a special GITD jacket exclusive to the MO store. I opted for that over the book myself. 

https://manchesterorchestra.limitedrun.com

Good catch. Although the Patreon Exclusive is a little different (but has same GITD jacket - sounds really cool)

I would have gotten the book on band camp but I opted for USPS Priority mail over the DHL economy, for which there is no choice on Bandcamp

Edited by aharderharmony

• mrewest changed the title to PO Now! Manchester Orchestra - The Million Masks of God