PO Now! Manchester Orchestra - The Million Masks of God

mrewest

13 hours ago, nate_8907 said:

f- amazon, but $25 for a single light blue LP over $40+ or $70 for the hardbook is a no brainer. I can't wait to see if these get Phoebe Bridgered.

Nah... Phoebe Bridgers records got Phoebe Bridgered because Phoebe Bridgers is Phoebe Bridgers. 

18 hours ago, Chris500 said:

https://store.hmv.com/store/music/vinyl/the-million-masks-of-god-deluxe-pink-vinyl

Crazy expensive pink version for UK. Presumably same as rough trade. Weird how other retailers don't have it

Assuming Amazon’s images are correct (of which I have my doubts), they have the same version for £27.97: https://smile.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08VYD6SFG/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_fabc_DEENCZXNZ1EAYYFJGETZ

That's interesting, but yeah who knows with amazon. I've just seen Assai records in the UK have got the pink version too. I bought the US one, I didn't really want to because of the fees but got sucked in by the glow in the dark sleeve.  I've decided to be sensible and cancel that and order this pink deluxe one through rough trade with access to the Q and A - 

• 1 month later...
Description

Pre-Order: Manchester Orchestra - The Million Masks of God - Signed Indie Exclusive Limited Edition Pink/White Smoke LP out April 30, 2021 from Criminal Records, Atlanta.

Album release date is 4/30/2021. Please read carefully.

• An autographed album cover of Million Masks of God will ship with your order of The Million Masks of God LP.

3 hours ago, jacobe said:

That's a pretty looking variant, I've already bought like 8 though, I won't do anymore.... Well, maybe just one more

20 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

.... not sure which release this pertains to but just got a notification from Second City Prints that some of my MO vinyl was delayed until December. I ordered a ton together soo...... nice.

Yeah I ordered Cope and this one separately and I dunno which is which haha