PO Now! Manchester Orchestra - The Million Masks of God

mrewest

10 minutes ago, tatom said:

Finally got mine in the mail, ordered pink+blue and the sticker on the back says it's pink with red/black.

Not sure if it's even worth emailing Second City customer service.

I have been emailing them back and forth for a week, and they are finally sending me my Deluxe Pink & Blue, after I send them back the standard white. They emailed me a return shipping label, and said they'd send the replacement priority mail. 

34 minutes ago, Alan P said:

I have been emailing them back and forth for a week, and they are finally sending me my Deluxe Pink & Blue, after I send them back the standard white. They emailed me a return shipping label, and said they'd send the replacement priority mail. 

Did you open the standard white version? Wondering if they'll take mine back since I've already opened it.

I sent them a chat and the customer service rep said I need to fill out a claims form and someone will get back with me. He also said, "We had a couple people with the same issue, so our team is currently looking into how many people received the wrong ones".

Hopefully the pink+blue isn't completely sold out.

Edited by tatom

6 minutes ago, tatom said:

Did you open the standard white version?

Hopefully the pink+blue isn't completely sold out.

I opened it, and they said to send it back anyway, which I did. And they never seemed to question that they had more pink & blue and the rep sounded confident it would be shipped today. I am also expecting my pink deluxe from Amazon today. Second City Prints is definitely a disaster, and still frustrated about the lack of download code.

• 2 weeks later...

My deluxe book version of the record showed up. Wrapped in bubble wrap and in a plastic bag. I'm amazed the only damage was a small seam split on one side, so I'll count myself lucky. Prior to this I had no complaints from Second City. Seeing everyone's complaints about them confused me since everything I'd ordered prior had arrived packaged so well. Until now 🤣

Edited by thenameisluigi