PO: McDonald's McChicken Vinyl?

6 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

Post about the chicken sandwich.

Will update on McQuality when I get the sammich.

For reference, my preference is (spicy or regular) Popeyes>Chic-Fil-A>Wendy's

It is my hope and expectation that McDonald's will fall in line somewhere at the end. The only thing worse than McDonald's is Burger King. 

11 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

Will update on McQuality when I get the sammich.

For reference, my preference is (spicy or regular) Popeyes>Chic-Fil-A>Wendy's

It is my hope and expectation that McDonald's will fall in line somewhere at the end. The only thing worse than McDonald's is Burger King. 

that new grilled spicy sando at chick-fil-a is great. 

also chick fil a has a loyalty program, which i fuck with. def striving for red status. 

16 minutes ago, Sad Heart said:

I had the sandwich today. Texture was ok at best, but it was very bland. Near itself was juicy enough. More than I thought it’d be. It also didn’t have any sauce on the regular one which was odd. I had to put Mayo on at home. 

Well if I ever get one I guess I’ll be happy I won’t have to order one without Mayo then.  

25 minutes ago, Sad Heart said:

I had the sandwich today. Texture was ok at best, but it was very bland. Near itself was juicy enough. More than I thought it’d be. It also didn’t have any sauce on the regular one which was odd. I had to put Mayo on at home. 

So just chicken and pickles on a bun? That's how Chick-Fil-A is.

Imagining the scene outside McDonalds 5 minutes before opening. 54 year old men with goatees, shouting to their friend 8 spots ahead in line, “if you don’t see the records when you walk in, go into box out position and I’ll rush in and flank you while you visually locate them.” Mixed in, shy 23 year olds looking at their phones, perfecting the language on their eBay draft, “should I say limited edition or out of print...why not both?” Lost in all this, a construction worker who, of all days, volunteered today to pick up breakfast for their crew, “I have no idea what promotion all these people are lining up for but I’m buying all of it and putting it on Facebook marketplace.”

3 minutes ago, Oblivions said:

Imagining the scene outside McDonalds 5 minutes before opening. 54 year old men with goatees, shouting to their friend 8 spots ahead in line, “if you don’t see the records when you walk in, go into box out position and I’ll rush in and flank you while you visually locate them.” Mixed in, shy 23 year olds looking at their phones, perfecting the language on their eBay draft, “should I say limited edition or out of print...why not both?” Lost in all this, a construction worker who, of all days, volunteered today to pick up breakfast for their crew, “I have no idea what promotion all these people are lining up for but I’m buying all of it and putting it on Facebook marketplace.”

This entire thread and everything about it is embarrassing past the point of satire: the hypothetical you've presented would induce a wince or two if the last page and a half didn't already fry and numb every cringe-nerve in my body.

1 minute ago, Derek™ said:

This entire thread and everything about it is embarrassing past the point of satire: the hypothetical you've presented would induce a wince or two if the last page and a half didn't already fry and numb every cringe-nerve in my body.

I see your point but I disagree due to the soft misdirection of the voice-of-reason character (the construction worker) turning out to also be engaging in the inanity.