PO: McDonald's McChicken Vinyl?

11 hours ago, unknown pleasures said:

So does this technically make McDonalds the world’s biggest record store?

(38,695 locations according to Google...)

I'm guessing you have to actually sell a record to be considered a record store.  Don't think McDonald's has ever sold a record (they have all been free with purchase).

1 hour ago, stl_ben said:

I'm guessing you have to actually sell a record to be considered a record store.  Don't think McDonald's has ever sold a record (they have all been free with purchase).

I know it was bundled with a coupon and sweatshirt but wasn’t this chicken thing technically a record sale?

14 hours ago, stl_ben said:

Don’t worry, you can still flip this regardless of what you call McDonald’s. 

14 hours ago, dantheriver said:

https://unlockpretzelcrust.com
be on the lookout for codes (got here via a Reddit ad where they stuck a huge string of codes together with nonsense and told

people good luck) and you could get the pizza record to go with your chickie sandwich record.

I thought you were kidding, but now I’m on the hunt for pizza codes 🤦🏻‍♂️

1 hour ago, unknown pleasures said:

I could take the McDonalds vinyl given their "history" with the format, but seriously - if we ever needed proof that we've officially reached total-point-of-saturation, Little Caesars doing limited runs of vinyl is that proof.

Isn’t this just a tiny step forward from the Nothing Applebee’s variant?  Or you could argue a step backward

Edited by OldKentuckyShark

On 2/22/2021 at 12:42 AM, dantheriver said:

https://unlockpretzelcrust.com
be on the lookout for codes (got here via a Reddit ad where they stuck a huge string of codes together with nonsense and told

people good luck) and you could get the pizza record to go with your chickie sandwich record.

Is this actually buried on the webpage, and you just type in various parts of the code of the webpage if you right click it? 

Edited by Plarocks

21 minutes ago, Plarocks said:

Is this actually buried on the webpage, and you just type in various parts of the code of the webpage if you right click it? 

Could be some codes hidden in there, give it a whirl. The only place I’ve seen codes outright posted was the Reddit ad I referenced but I’m sure they have some secret ones and will probably send out more via other channels.