Dischord color represses

10 minutes ago, crossedoutname said:

Really?  I get collectability like if there’s an extra track or something, or it’s a different mix/rejected mix.  But when half the album isn’t there...I don’t get the worth in that.  

Anyway dischord said they’ve already had some other bad ones and if they can recoup some cash on some defectives I’d rather them get the money

Collector shit.

18 hours ago, KaitouG said:

I might be in the minority here but I'd like to see Dischord go the opposite direction and break apart that Minor Threat s/t (and others) reissue the respective 7"s.

That just sounds like a hassle, I stopped buying 99% of 7"s a while ago cuz I never feel like putting it on for two minutes and then standing back up when I could just listen to it digitally.

4 hours ago, museummouth said:

Yeah considering Fugazi and Minor Threat got restocked I might wait. 

Ended up selling my defective and dischord told me that it won’t get repressed till next year, and will probably be on a different color....that being said I’ve got an extra copy in transit cause I hastily ordered 2, I sell one at face value or trade for something

c3f7841d6a3500d847ad985b_800x800.jpg

First Six Dischord Records - 7" Inch Box Set 

Forty years after the label started, we’ve decided to reissue the first six Dischord releases in their original 7” vinyl format. 

These will be sold together as a box set to create Dischord 200:

Dischord # 1 - The Teen Idles “Minor Disturbance” 8-song EP
Dischord # 2 - SOA “No Policy” 10-song EP
Dischord # 3 - Minor Threat “Minor Threat” 8-song EP
Dischord # 4 - Government Issue “Legless Bull” 10-song EP
Dischord # 5 - Minor Threat “In My Eyes” 4-song EP
Dischord # 6 - Youth Brigade “Possible” 7-song EP

All six records have been remastered, with sleeves and lyric sheets reproduced from original art.

Also included will be a 12-page booklet.

Dischord 200 will only be available through pre-order

The window for placing orders will be limited to one month (May 11th until June 11th, 2021). 

Click here for more information.

Just now, jerseydave77 said:

Pretty much. I've been thinking of purging 90% of my 7"s. But I think I'll end up biting on this one. 

I have only about 150 7"s and I listen to approximately none of them. I'd probably listen to this once through and then just HAVE it. 

THE HOBBY!!! 

4 minutes ago, jerseydave77 said:

I have some serious classics in my collection - those I spin frequently. For the rest, I am too busy to be flipping that regularly. I think you convinced me to pass on this. 

I think the big pull for me is that none of these have been pressed as 7"s since the early 80s. Kinda neat.

2 hours ago, crossedoutname said:

Ended up selling my defective and dischord told me that it won’t get repressed till next year, and will probably be on a different color....that being said I’ve got an extra copy in transit cause I hastily ordered 2, I sell one at face value or trade for something

I’m interested.