Dischord color represses

8 hours ago, crossedoutname said:

Midheaven has copies, but it doesn’t say if it’s the color one

Revhq does as well, but same. I’d assume it’s probably the color one though, considering it’s been OOP for a bit. It’s a gamble considering they don’t have killer “color vinyl” hype stickers. 

Rain - "La Vache Qui Rit" reissue confirmed by Bert Queiroz (from Rain, The Untouchables, Youth Brigade)

At around 1:30:00 - 1:37:00 he talks about it (they don't let you rewind on this site. If you need to relisten, you need to refresh your browser and jump ahead again, it's dumb)

Edited by prowl20

On 1/10/2022 at 7:03 AM, Dhesketh said:

Revhq does as well, but same. I’d assume it’s probably the color one though, considering it’s been OOP for a bit. It’s a gamble considering they don’t have killer “color vinyl” hype stickers. 

This colored vinyl pressing unlike the remastered pressing on black vinyl doesn't have the newish silver sticker. 

So if it comes fresh of the distribution and it doesn't have a sticker, chances are pretty big it is the sea foam green vinyl one.

• 2 weeks later...