Which bands/labels/shops give away the best candy?

Let's get serious here: who tosses in the best candy with their packages?

I know Graveface throws in Pixy Stix most of the time, I think Polyvinyl might too. I want to say Joyful Noise used to give AirHeads out but it's been a long time since I've seen them do that.

What am I missing?

As others have pointed out, I may have been wrong about Polyvinyl and it actually gives out AirHeads and not Pixy Stix.

Just remembered another one: Orchid Tapes used to give out Japanese apple hard candies that were really delicious - but again, it’s been a long time so I don’t know if they still do.

23 minutes ago, unknown pleasures said:

As others have pointed out, I may have been wrong about Polyvinyl and it actually gives out AirHeads and not Pixy Stix.

Just remembered another one: Orchid Tapes used to give out Japanese apple hard candies that were really delicious - but again, it’s been a long time so I don’t know if they still do.

OT isabout to drop a new one, if i end up ordering one ill lyk what i find out :Dre: candy (i assume they'll keep going with the tea at the very least)

they're mostly known for tapes though they do wax sometimes too, but Z Tapes always throws in a few different Slovakian candies