PO Soon: Daphne Loves Derby - On The Strength Of All Convinced

corey.

9 hours ago, corey. said:

How many "OG" fans are in here that remembers the music that put DLD on that map that would also like to see that on vinyl?

Yes, I know they have other great releases too, but I'm trying to gauge interest on starting from the bottom up

https://jasoncall.bandcamp.com/album/2003-lp1-self-titled

Dude, hell yes!  Those are some of my favorite DLD songs.  I played this on repeat back in the day!

22 minutes ago, anchorclose said:

Dude, hell yes!  Those are some of my favorite DLD songs.  I played this on repeat back in the day!

Revisited it recently for the first time and was surprised at how well I remembered all of these. Great songs, and although the production is very DIY they still hold up all things considered imo haha

10 hours ago, corey. said:

How many "OG" fans are in here that remembers the music that put DLD on that map that would also like to see that on vinyl?

Yes, I know they have other great releases too, but I'm trying to gauge interest on starting from the bottom up

https://jasoncall.bandcamp.com/album/2003-lp1-self-titled

This is what got me into DLD back in '03/'04. Count me in! 

18 hours ago, diabretic said:

According to their Instagram this isn’t shipping until September. Is this really a 6 month pre-order?

Yes, it was the only option as the band wanted to use Wax Mage for this, and they're actually backed up til November now, which other labels are actually doing pre-orders for. I wish it was shorter. Not just Wax Mage, but gotta groove as a whole. And basically every plant is backed til late July right now.

I got this order in a while ago, it is what it is. We've got an album from 2007's first time being on vinyl going up later this month and shipping in May though. And working with a plant with a much faster turnaround for other stuff in general when not doing the special hand poured stuff.

Also there's only 9 copies left.

Edited by corey.

25 minutes ago, CamK said:

Any clarification on if the japanese obi strip version from the first pressing is identical to the one listed in the second pressing?

From what I remember being told, the Obi strip of the second one is a different color. Probably to match the color scheme of the new variants.