Deep Elm vinyl reissues coming soon (Benton Falls, Red Animal War, Pop Unknown, more)

10 hours ago, bluethumb said:

I just got the 2 Pop Unknown LPs in the mail today (Northeast US), and damn do they know how to package records. I haven't had a chance to spin them yet but instant nostalgia just opening the box and seeing those covers - they look great and are in the mintiest of mint condition still.

Part of me still regrets not grabbing Arsenic even though I have an original. Glad to have Summer Season on the way though.

• 1 month later...

both Benton Falls LPs are dropping on Wednesday. unfortunately with reimagined art, which imo has been pretty rough throughout the Deep Elm series. half the nostalgia of these old records, as a physical object at least, is the OG art for me...
https://www.instagram.com/p/CnwaOwEtRZY/

3 minutes ago, copelandkid said:

both Benton Falls LPs are dropping on Wednesday. unfortunately with reimagined art, which imo has been pretty rough throughout the Deep Elm series. half the nostalgia of these old records, as a physical object at least, is the OG art for me...
https://www.instagram.com/p/CnwaOwEtRZY/

exactly, this is the reason I'm passing most of them :( I get it you don't have the high res artwork, but redoing something for me always will be a crime, no matter how awful the og artwork was, it's part of it, and I connect it to the music in my head.

• 1 month later...