PO Now - The Offspring - Let The Bad Times Roll (Out on April 16th)

5 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

What the hell kinda middle America is "Vintage Stock?"

You didn't get that email they sent out to everyone who put Conspiracy of One into their computer to watch Pretty Fly? I've got an exclusive variant coming too but I'm gonna wait til these all sell out so I can announce it and corner the market.

1 minute ago, Your Ex-Wife said:

You didn't get that email they sent out to everyone who put Conspiracy of One into their computer to watch Pretty Fly? I've got an exclusive variant coming too but I'm gonna wait til these all sell out so I can announce it and corner the market.

The level of sarcasm that went into "Conspiracy of One to watch Pretty Fly" is pretty hysterical. 

2 hours ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

The level of sarcasm that went into "Conspiracy of One to watch Pretty Fly" is pretty hysterical. 

No sarcasm. The music video for Pretty Fly (and 3 others) plays if you put the original cd in your computer. I remember doing it in 5th grade, the last time I enjoyed this band.

https://www.discogs.com/The-Offspring-Conspiracy-Of-One/release/375944

I am always well versed while hating

Edited by Your Ex-Wife

53 minutes ago, Your Ex-Wife said:

No sarcasm. The music video for Pretty Fly (and 3 others) plays if you put the original cd in your computer. I remember doing it in 5th grade, the last time I enjoyed this band.

I thought you were trolling, but I guess it makes sense that they wouldn't actually be on an Americana enhanced CD.

1 hour ago, rm said:

How about a vinyl release for their last album  (DGB) along with the million variants of this one?

Still one of my favorite bands of all time. In for these test and marble blue

I'd gladly cop Days Go By. Has one of their worst songs yet but a lot of good ones.

20 hours ago, Your Ex-Wife said:

Ah the good old days of enhanced CDs. I think White Pony had a game on it or something? I remember playing it and the riff from My Own Summer playing in the background.

Found it!

Edited by Skacel

3 hours ago, RecordsandIPA said:

Does Newbury or Hard Times, charge your card when it ships or at check out?

Pretty sure Hard Times charges at check out.

Edit: The only ones that I'm aware of that don't charge until shipped are Amazon and Bullmoose.

Edited by MicLima