Jump to content

PO Now - The Offspring - Let The Bad Times Roll (Out on April 16th)


Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

What the hell kinda middle America is "Vintage Stock?"

You didn't get that email they sent out to everyone who put Conspiracy of One into their computer to watch Pretty Fly? I've got an exclusive variant coming too but I'm gonna wait til these all sell out so I can announce it and corner the market.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Your Ex-Wife said:

You didn't get that email they sent out to everyone who put Conspiracy of One into their computer to watch Pretty Fly? I've got an exclusive variant coming too but I'm gonna wait til these all sell out so I can announce it and corner the market.

The level of sarcasm that went into "Conspiracy of One to watch Pretty Fly" is pretty hysterical. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

The level of sarcasm that went into "Conspiracy of One to watch Pretty Fly" is pretty hysterical. 

No sarcasm. The music video for Pretty Fly (and 3 others) plays if you put the original cd in your computer. I remember doing it in 5th grade, the last time I enjoyed this band.

 

https://www.discogs.com/The-Offspring-Conspiracy-Of-One/release/375944

 

I am always well versed while hating

Edited by Your Ex-Wife
Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Your Ex-Wife said:

No sarcasm. The music video for Pretty Fly (and 3 others) plays if you put the original cd in your computer. I remember doing it in 5th grade, the last time I enjoyed this band.

 

https://www.discogs.com/The-Offspring-Conspiracy-Of-One/release/375944

 

I am always well versed while hating

I thought you were trolling, but I guess it makes sense that they wouldn't actually be on an Americana enhanced CD.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, rm said:

How about a vinyl release for their last album  (DGB) along with the million variants of this one?

 

Still one of my favorite bands of all time. In for these test and marble blue

I'd gladly cop Days Go By. Has one of their worst songs yet but a lot of good ones.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Your Ex-Wife said:

No sarcasm. The music video for Pretty Fly (and 3 others) plays if you put the original cd in your computer. I remember doing it in 5th grade, the last time I enjoyed this band.

 

https://www.discogs.com/The-Offspring-Conspiracy-Of-One/release/375944

 

I am always well versed while hating

Ah the good old days of enhanced CDs. I think White Pony had a game on it or something? I remember playing it and the riff from My Own Summer playing in the background.

 

Found it!

 

Edited by Skacel
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, RecordsandIPA said:

Does Newbury or Hard Times, charge your card when it ships or at check out?

Pretty sure Hard Times charges at check out.

 

Edit: The only ones that I'm aware of that don't charge until shipped are Amazon and Bullmoose.

 

Edited by MicLima
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×

oh my wow GIF by ESPN Deportes

 

Please disable AdBlock OR sign-in in order to be able to access our website...

I Understand, I'll disable it for this website