PO: Bayside- Killing Time 10 year deluxe

27 minutes ago, mmhmm said:

The vinyl shows up in multiple preorder packages...how sure are you of that number? 

Oh, I’m not sure at all. I just figure they allotted 2000 to all of the bundles as well as the standalone vinyl option, and they’ll take down all those bundles when the vinyl sells out through any of the options. I didn’t see limit numbers on the other merch items (nor did I look).

480 left!

• 3 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, tokimedo said:

anyone know how to watch the livestream after the fact? looks like I missed it, but do have a ticket (that I cant figure out how to redeem)

You go to https://shop-bayside.myshopify.com/pages/10-years-of-killing-time

Then just login in with whatever account you purchased the ticket with.

Side Note and sales pitch: If any of you ever want a download a livestream you purchased, feel free to reach out to me. I've been downloading all the livestreams that have VOD and I would love to grab a copy from any of ya'll.  Start a trade or something.

Also: what the heck happened to Killing Time on Discogs. It looks like it exists but isn't on their band page.

3 hours ago, MCDELTAT said:

You go to https://shop-bayside.myshopify.com/pages/10-years-of-killing-time

Then just login in with whatever account you purchased the ticket with.

Oh, cool. I enjoyed the interview bits. I wish they would have put timestamps and the set list though, only really wanted to see certain songs. 

9 hours ago, MCDELTAT said:

Side Note and sales pitch: If any of you ever want a download a livestream you purchased, feel free to reach out to me. I've been downloading all the livestreams that have VOD and I would love to grab a copy from any of ya'll.  Start a trade or something.

Also: what the heck happened to Killing Time on Discogs. It looks like it exists but isn't on their band page.

Yeah totally gone from their page.  I wonder if maybe that's preventing re-sale of older pressed or flips of this one?