Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

being the first guy to say: repress Sing The Sorrow

Releases on june 11th. So far from the official AFI store   https://shop.afireinside.net/bodies/bodies-vinyl-d2c-exclusive-digital.html (black/black ice quad color/1000) - Official AFI Sto

At this point I'm about to write an email to Rollin recs.

RISE Australia exclusive: Rise Records Australia | Official Merch Store — Rise Records - Australia

There's also an independent record store exclusive and a standard variant. That makes 11 total I believe.

 

No photos or variant details but I found this page: AFI - Bodies [Indie Exclusive Limited Edition LP] | Pure Pop Records

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dnl said:

RISE Australia exclusive: Rise Records Australia | Official Merch Store — Rise Records - Australia

There's also an independent record store exclusive and a standard variant. That makes 11 total I believe.

 

No photos or variant details but I found this page: AFI - Bodies [Indie Exclusive Limited Edition LP] | Pure Pop Records

Thanks a lot for getting all this info and links. 
 

Also did anyone find out if Brooklyn Vegan/Revolver are the same 300 Clear w/ black blob?
 

BV had 150 & Rev had 150? or BV 300 & Rev 300 to = 600 Clear w/ Black blob. 
 

If it’s the first option then we’re missing one variant. If it’s the second that’s kinda weird. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Mallcore_Melissa said:

Thanks a lot for getting all this info and links. 
 

Also did anyone find out if Brooklyn Vegan/Revolver are the same 300 Clear w/ black blob?
 

BV had 150 & Rev had 150? or BV 300 & Rev 300 to = 600 Clear w/ Black blob. 
 

If it’s the first option then we’re missing one variant. If it’s the second that’s kinda weird. 

I was counting the clear w/ black blob as one.

 

/300 - smog mix (df)

/500 - deluxe box set: black/gray splatter (artist)
/1000 - black/black ice quad color (artist)
/??? - ghostly (Rise)
/300 - clear w/ black blob (BV/R)
/300 - silver w/ white blob (Banquet)
/350 - black & grey cornetto (Rise AUS)
/750 - galaxy (NBC)
/750 - marble (NBC)

/??? - indie

Standard

Edited by dnl
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/25/2021 at 3:43 PM, dnl said:

/300 - smog mix (df)

/500 - deluxe box set: black/gray splatter (artist)
/1000 - black/black ice quad color (artist)
/300 - clear w/ black blob (BV/R)
/300 - silver w/ white blob (Banquet)
/350 - black & grey cornetto (Rise AUS)
/750 - galaxy (NBC)
/750 - marble (NBC)

/??? - US indie

/??? - UK indie

ghostly - Standard

Updated with new info. RISE variant isn't even exclusive to them.

 

Photo taken from reddit:

spacer.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, necroking said:

Shipping notification is probably for the 7". I just got that email. 

I didn't order 7'' lol
That should be a mistake. In this email listed these "shipped" items:
 

Bodies Vinyl (Despair Faction Exclusive) + Digital    
Bodies Vinyl (Despair Faction Exclusive)        
Bodies Digital
Twisted Tongues / Escape From Los Angeles - Digital
Looking Tragic / Begging For Trouble - Digital        
AFI Gold Pin
   

 

Edited by IndigoHollow
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, IndigoHollow said:

I didn't order 7'' lol
That should be a mistake. In this email listed these "shipped" items:
 

Bodies Vinyl (Despair Faction Exclusive) + Digital    
Bodies Vinyl (Despair Faction Exclusive)        
Bodies Digital
Twisted Tongues / Escape From Los Angeles - Digital
Looking Tragic / Begging For Trouble - Digital        
AFI Gold Pin
   

 

If you look to the right of the items listed in the email, it should say "0" or "1." The only thing shipping are the pins.

Edited by DeathPeak
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×

oh my wow GIF by ESPN Deportes

 

Please disable AdBlock OR sign-in in order to be able to access our website...

I Understand, I'll disable it for this website