PO Soon: Daughters - Canada Songs Reissue

19 minutes ago, mattycakes said:

Should have just grabbed the Robo but thought I had more time. Silly me.

Same here. Had the Robo one in my cart. Then shipping to Europe turned out to be like $25. So I figured I’d grab a copy from District. No luck. Ah well. Missed out on the colored s/t last time as well, so at least I’m consistent. 

6 minutes ago, xSHINOx said:

What about a variant that matches the cover? 🤔  Cool they decided to meet the demand though

Robo (allegedly) had a clear with red and black smoke that they sold out of earlier this morning.  The band had a version that was a cream and maroon swirl, but it was sold exclusively through their Patreon.

1 hour ago, Derek™ said:

Robo (allegedly) had a clear with red and black smoke that they sold out of earlier this morning.  The band had a version that was a cream and maroon swirl, but it was sold exclusively through their Patreon.

Yep, that RE was the one, I missed it whilst checking out. Can't believe they sold all 700 copies in under 5 minutes.

The RE and DL /700 smoke variants are the same one, RE have confirmed it themselves.

There's a lot of confusion on whether the actual vinyl is going to be clear/red/black smoke or orange/white smoke though...

I managed to get a green splatter for myself and a smoke for a mate but Jesus that wasn't a fun 4am buying experience 

2 minutes ago, Carden said:

The RE and DL /700 smoke variants are the same one, RE have confirmed it themselves.

There's a lot of confusion on whether the actual vinyl is going to be clear/red/black smoke or orange/white smoke though...

I managed to get a green splatter for myself and a smoke for a mate but Jesus that wasn't a fun 4am buying experience 

You can't just say this because of a random Facebook post with no clarification from both parties. That's kind of why there's confusion.

• jhulud locked this topic