PO Soon: Daughters - Canada Songs Reissue

2 hours ago, hyperg1ant said:

both clear and white are limited to 500 each

Just got a notice from districtlines that a variant I ordered, oversold by 50 and they'd be able to swap it for one of the late added variants. According to the email, white was /250. So rather, this would mean 250 to both them and roboticempire = 500 total?

7 minutes ago, Carden said:

You're good at reading between the lines. Try doing it with this one

spacer.png

Ok

Screenshot-20210226-170700-Instagram.jpg

Let's see how many total have been pressed and double it

Screenshot-20210226-170721-Chrome.jpg

Looks like 2k give or take. So they sold 4k copies today/total for this pressing including the /100 the other day. So we know about 100 of those, 300 splatter, 700 smoke, 1000 black, now 500 clear and white. That's about 3k copies. Just enough room for another /700 smoke variant that the RE representative seems to be confused about. Between the lines enough? Lol

16 minutes ago, Carden said:

You're good at reading between the lines. Try doing it with this one

spacer.png

Lol, but right after that i think someone asked to clarify whether "orange/white smoke" and "red/clear smoke" were the same, and they responded by saying the orange/white was very limited for patreon... however, patreon was maroon/tan... nothing definitive.

1 minute ago, no.one said:

Lol, but right after that i think someone asked to clarify whether "orange/white smoke" and "red/clear smoke" were the same, and they responded by saying the orange/white was very limited for patreon... however, patreon was maroon/tan... nothing definitive.

Thank you for including that.

This is absolutely insane for the band and Robodog! I can’t believe there is this much demand for this record that lex himself has said leaves a lot to be desired. 

The only thing is it’s a real bummer that they didn’t remaster it after all this time. Not to dog on the record but it’s 11 minutes of bad mastering.

Otherwise intense songs on the record end up...pretty flat. Especially compared to the monster 7” that preceded it. 

1 hour ago, thetrackt said:

This is absolutely insane for the band and Robodog! I can’t believe there is this much demand for this record that lex himself has said leaves a lot to be desired. 

The only thing is it’s a real bummer that they didn’t remaster it after all this time. Not to dog on the record but it’s 11 minutes of bad mastering.

Otherwise intense songs on the record end up...pretty flat. Especially compared to the monster 7” that preceded it. 

I had to buy it to complete my Daughters collection cause I'm one of those people. Anybody know when we should expect these to ship? It seems like they aren't even in production yet or at least the white and clear might not be because they were added on last minute? Looked at the product listing on robotic empire and it didn't mention a date, but it does mention they are working on new music

1 hour ago, thetrackt said:

I discovered the band by the track Mike Morowitz the Fantasy Fuck from that album, in like 2003 off of mp3.com, and never had a problem with the CD master --upgrading to vinyl finally...

34 minutes ago, CatsNJazz said:

I had to buy it to complete my Daughters collection cause I'm one of those people. Anybody know when we should expect these to ship? It seems like they aren't even in production yet or at least the white and clear might not be because they were added on last minute? Looked at the product listing on robotic empire and it didn't mention a date, but it does mention they are working on new music

They were saying it'd ship end of april, beginning of may.

2 hours ago, thetrackt said:

Seriously crazy to see a band that I got called multiple homophobic slurs for listening to high school be in such demand. 

39 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

It's almost like kids say really dumb shit in their mid teens or something.

Yeah getting called a fag in high school for something other than sucking dick was pretty common. "Why you brushing your teeth like a fag? Look at that fag sitting with his girlfriend. Nice jacket faggot." Etc.

I'm not really sure why they needed to bring that randomness into the thread. Hmm.

• jhulud locked this topic