PO Soon: Daughters - Canada Songs Reissue

nice splatter

if anyone has an extra green splatter or maroon/tan hand pour I have a few things to trade:

S/T 2020 RP black

YWGWYW clear w/ black smoke or the recent black w/ white shards

Canada Songs og clear red

The Blood Brothers - Crimes orange

Arab on Radar - Queen Hygiene II red cover

feel free to message me to peep my discogs collection too

1 hour ago, Your Ex-Wife said:

Well, here's the splatter

20210618-144057.jpg

Full FOMO. Can’t wait to see what the Clear w/ Black/Red. Hoping it’s a milky clear.

Wait a second... I just went back in this thread and totally remember this was supposed to be Green/Green. I can’t remember if it was that and/or the cost that turned me off this variant. But still, great lookin piece and now I’m a little bummed.

Edited by MyEnemy

15 minutes ago, MyEnemy said:

Full FOMO. Can’t wait to see what the Clear w/ Black/Red. Hoping it’s a milky clear.

Wait a second... I just went back in this thread and totally remember this was supposed to be Green/Green. I can’t remember if it was that and/or the cost that turned me off this variant. But still, great lookin piece and now I’m a little bummed.

Yep it was supposed to be green on green. The clear with black + red came out great, I think its the best one.

Screenshot-20210614-131941-Instagram.jpg

16 hours ago, Your Ex-Wife said:

Yep it was supposed to be green on green. The clear with black + red came out great, I think its the best one.

Screenshot-20210614-131941-Instagram.jpg

Ohhhh damn!!! Yup, that’s it.

10 hours ago, Your Ex-Wife said:

It's carved with pen haha

Screenshot-20210618-234911-Gallery.jpg

HOLY SHIT!!! This is the coolest thing I’ve seen on this board the entire time I’ve been on here.

On 6/18/2021 at 12:52 PM, God Is Dad said:

nice splatter

if anyone has an extra green splatter or maroon/tan hand pour I have a few things to trade:

S/T 2020 RP black

YWGWYW clear w/ black smoke or the recent black w/ white shards

Canada Songs og clear red

The Blood Brothers - Crimes orange

Arab on Radar - Queen Hygiene II red cover

feel free to message me to peep my discogs collection too

On 6/18/2021 at 2:19 PM, MyEnemy said:

If you guys are really jonesing for that mint-chip splatter, you could always hit up VC's resident mouth-breather.  This piece of shit is the only one selling a copy at the moment.  Just 1¢ shy of free shipping – make sure you pick up something else from his stock.

diddler-flip.png

Maybe you can PM him on VC and see if he'll sell direct and wave Discogs fees – should be closer $95 PPD which is definitely a bargain.

Jokes aside, fuck this balding clown for life.  Dude has 0 interest in this band but still managed to grab the most elusive variant?  How long was this guy standing in the shadows, monitoring interest in this thread, and rubbing his micro dick over the potential hype and resale value of this reissue?  I gotta' know.

13 hours ago, Derek™ said:

If you guys are really jonesing for that mint-chip splatter, you could always hit up VC's resident mouth-breather.  This piece of shit is the only one selling a copy at the moment.  Just 1¢ shy of free shipping – make sure you pick up something else from his stock.

diddler-flip.png

Maybe you can PM him on VC and see if he'll sell direct and wave Discogs fees – should be closer $95 PPD which is definitely a bargain.

Jokes aside, fuck this balding clown for life.  Dude has 0 interest in this band but still managed to grab the most elusive variant?  How long was this guy standing in the shadows, monitoring interest in this thread, and rubbing his micro dick over the potential hype and resale value of this reissue?  I gotta' know.

I’ve recently started to realize I may be balding. But it’s all good because I don’t tell people I run a “record store”, when I just flip records on the internet. Fuck that guy to the fullest. If I’m ever in St. Louis I’m fully down to fight that dude, just because I don’t have anything better to while I’m on tour. If you see this, let’s go!

4 hours ago, stl_ben said:

You can call me a lot of things, but balding isn't one.

Fair enough.  Let's get this thread back on topic though.

What would be your preferred Daughters album for when you opt to watch your wife railed by a superior man?  I would think Canada Songs wouldn't give them enough time but didn't want to make any assumptions on your behalf.

5 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

It was a genuine question that's topical to this thread.  But as a nonce trying to make $100 off a record that 90% of us don't even have in hand yet, I really do not think you're in a position to define what is or isn't "classy".

1. In no way am I making $100 off the record, after the sale Ill basically make enough profit to cover the copy I got for myself.  But yeah more people on this forum sell records than those that don't.

2.  What are you exactly implying is going on between me and my wife?  I am not going to judge whatever type of relationships anyone else here wants to have and you can say whatever dumb shit you want to say about me, but keep my wife out of anything else you say going forward.

Beyond that go fuck yourself.

18 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

1. In no way am I making $100 off the record, after the sale Ill basically make enough profit to cover the copy I got for myself.  But yeah more people on this forum sell records than those that don't.

2.  What are you exactly implying is going on between me and my wife?  I am not going to judge whatever type of relationships anyone else here wants to have and you can say whatever dumb shit you want to say about me, but keep my wife out of anything else you say going forward.

We found the trigger! 👏👏👏

Also, you’re so much better off just shutting the fuck up and not saying anything here. Every time you post something you’re digging your own grave.

Edited by MyEnemy

5 minutes ago, MyEnemy said:

We found the trigger! 👏👏👏

Also, you’re so much better off just shutting the fuck up and not saying anything here. Every time you post something you’re digging your own grave.

I said nothing in this thread and there was still someone that decided they wanted to threaten coming to my town and fight me.  I know what things I say trigger some folks, but that doesn't give them free reign to indefinitely come in and say whatever shit about me.  That's just a toxic environment that no one should find acceptable.  

6 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

I said nothing in this thread and there was still someone that decided they wanted to threaten coming to my town and fight me.  I know what things I say trigger some folks, but that doesn't give them free reign to indefinitely come in and say whatever shit about me.  That's just a toxic environment that no one should find acceptable.  

No, I’m not an animal. I’m not going to come to your town to for

the soul purpose of fighting you. I’ll already be there, so I may as well make it worth it. 

I would love for this to be your resignation from this board. Good fucking bye!

Edited by MyEnemy

2 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

I won't be the one leaving over this shit, don't worry.  Threatening people with violence over the internet goes real well for people.  Thanks for making it very blatant, its much easier to report to the proper authorities this way.

I don’t use this word anymore, but you’re a fucking bitch.

31 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

1. Was the copy you bought for $60?  Because $104.99 minus Discogs fees is what?  $96.60 or so?  Minus the sales tax you're probably paying on the sale... you're still breaking $90 in the bank.  What was the MSRP on this thing?  Like $25?  So that's still putting $65 in your pocket when it's said and done.  Is my math off here or what?

2. Not you specifically as an individual, but anyone out there – I know there are plenty – who thrive off of monitoring "what the kids are into" and ensuring they swoop in for the sole purpose of immediately flipping... there are just some fair assumptions to make.  Things like protruding beer guts, beady eyes.  Wheezing from the walk to the entrance of their local Applebee's from their parking spot.  Cuckoldry.  You know, just the basic givens.  It is by no means a reflection of your wife, rest assured.  I would have to guess it's more for you than anyone else.

• jhulud locked this topic