PO Soon: Daughters - Canada Songs Reissue

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be the one leaving over this shit, don't worry.  Threatening people with violence over the internet goes real well for people.  Thanks for making it very blatant, its much easier to report to

Well, here's the splatter  

If you guys are really jonesing for that mint-chip splatter, you could always hit up VC's resident mouth-breather.  This piece of shit is the only one selling a copy at the moment.  Just 1¢ shy of fre

19 minutes ago, mattycakes said:

Should have just grabbed the Robo but thought I had more time. Silly me.

Same here. Had the Robo one in my cart. Then shipping to Europe turned out to be like $25. So I figured I’d grab a copy from District. No luck. Ah well. Missed out on the colored s/t last time as well, so at least I’m consistent. 

6 minutes ago, xSHINOx said:

What about a variant that matches the cover? 🤔  Cool they decided to meet the demand though

Robo (allegedly) had a clear with red and black smoke that they sold out of earlier this morning.  The band had a version that was a cream and maroon swirl, but it was sold exclusively through their Patreon.

1 hour ago, Derek™ said:

Robo (allegedly) had a clear with red and black smoke that they sold out of earlier this morning.  The band had a version that was a cream and maroon swirl, but it was sold exclusively through their Patreon.

Yep, that RE was the one, I missed it whilst checking out. Can't believe they sold all 700 copies in under 5 minutes.

The RE and DL /700 smoke variants are the same one, RE have confirmed it themselves.

There's a lot of confusion on whether the actual vinyl is going to be clear/red/black smoke or orange/white smoke though...

I managed to get a green splatter for myself and a smoke for a mate but Jesus that wasn't a fun 4am buying experience 

2 minutes ago, Carden said:

The RE and DL /700 smoke variants are the same one, RE have confirmed it themselves.

There's a lot of confusion on whether the actual vinyl is going to be clear/red/black smoke or orange/white smoke though...

I managed to get a green splatter for myself and a smoke for a mate but Jesus that wasn't a fun 4am buying experience 

You can't just say this because of a random Facebook post with no clarification from both parties. That's kind of why there's confusion.

3 minutes ago, Carden said:

Well I dunno I tend to think the label might know if both variants are the same 

Do you understand the concept of a social media manager? Here's them on Instagram saying the band isn't getting that smoke variant at all. 

Screenshot-20210226-162110-Instagram.jpg

There is no definitive answer.

• jhulud locked this topic