SOLVED! HELP ME IDENTIFY THIS BAND (MID-2000s MYSPACE ERA)

A band called Ashwin from Raleigh.  Fuck yeah.  Here's another one someone uploaded.  Now who's got an old CD-R laying around.  I'll give you $$$ for it

---

It was on a mix.. just posted a video on Youtube, but will VC prevail?

P.S.

There should be a general thread of unknown bands/songs.. unless one exists?  If not, this shall be the one!  (after you find out who this band is for me)

Edited by curator

Man I was trying like hell to find this for you yesterday.  Typing random lyrics I was hearing into Google, having my wife SoundHound it on her phone while it was playing on mine.  Absolutely nothing.

If I were to guess, they were probably some random MySpace band that faded into obscurity after a single EP or something.  Vocally though they kind of reminded me of Senses Fail.  Obviously not them, but still.  Kind of hard when so many bands around that time kind of sounded the same 😂

4 hours ago, Rip said:

Fuck yeah dude that’s awesome.  What a good feeling.  How’d you end up figuring it out??

Drummer of a band my old band toured with commented and knew immediately!  His comment isn’t showing though 🤔 There’s another song someone posted that I used to listen to all the time on Purevolume so it was wild hearing a song again 15+ years later.