PO (03.16. 11AM EST): Saves the Day - In Reverie (2nd press) (PGR004)

Just now, rooks said:

Unless your internet is faster than the speed of light and so you technically travelled to the future to make your purchase before me, I don't think internet speed is the culprit.

I was refreshing the page since 7:45AM PST, by the time I selected Media Mail it was sold out. Just the luck of the draw I guess.

Just now, derek123 said:

It’s showing the /200 fine, but then other two variants aren’t grayed out and seem available until I try to check out and then it says out of stock. 

Keep trying to check out with it. I got unavailable from the very start and then I just kept trying to click through in cart and it finally went.

3 minutes ago, rooks said:

lmao I have no idea how some of you got the /200. I mean, it's whatever - like the sentiments above I think the color in color is the best variant, but man I straight up do not understand release drops sometimes. Refreshed immediately at 11:00 on the dot and the /200 was already sold out. couldn't have been up for more than 40 seconds max.

Honestly, fast internet. If we're talking internet transactions here, it's a race of who is closest to the server geographically, internet speed, latency, etc. Because as soon as theirs a queue on the server, the server itself begins to take a little bit longer. So if you are truly the first person to get the newly available page, you have a large advantage.

Just now, MCDELTAT said:

Honestly, fast internet. If we're talking internet transactions here, it's a race of who is closest to the server geographically, internet speed, latency, etc. Because as soon as theirs a queue on the server, the server itself begins to take a little bit longer. So if you are truly the first person to get the newly available page, you have a large advantage.

exactly. im on fiber and my ping is like fuckin 6, so i rarely miss drops. 

9 minutes ago, vasefullofrocks said:

How on earth did some of you get two?

Because it still looks like they have /300 and /500 available. This is the third time I'm saying this, it kept telling me they were sold out but if you keep trying to check out it may eventually let you.

7 minutes ago, museummouth said:

Well fuck I was busy at work and can’t seem to add any of these now. All gone? Anyone get an extra?

1 minute ago, MachoHommeRandallSauvage said:

Because it still looks like they have /300 and /500 available. This is the third time I'm saying this, it kept telling me they were sold out but if you keep trying to check out it may eventually let you.

I've been trying this with the 500 with no luck but I'll keep trying till it says sold out

• xfactor675 changed the title to PO (03.16. 11AM EST): Saves the Day - In Reverie (2nd press) (PGR004)