PO (03.16. 11AM EST): Saves the Day - In Reverie (2nd press) (PGR004)

7 hours ago, Shitty Rambo said:

The comment section on the latest Parting Gift IG post is wild lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMCv_rxArr3/?igshid=1bw8rbtow46p1

Based on an post on rantrecords feed it looks like he may have been trying to check out without selecting a shipping option... Good grief. 

Ding dong also owns an OG already. Boi needs to chill. 

Edited by bridley

3 hours ago, Oblivions said:

If the record label finds their shop zip code, locates who the customer is, and cancels their pre-order, I’ll go in and drop $50 on records in their shop ASAP.

My homie runs Take This To Heart records. I texted him a screen shot of your comment and showed him the seller on ebay. We both had a little chuckle and then he said "get me the seller's email". He's kidding but........we could probably pursued him to cancel this ding dong's order if we knew his name or address lol. 

1 hour ago, kylet said:

My homie runs Take This To Heart records. I texted him a screen shot of your comment and showed him the seller on ebay. We both had a little chuckle and then he said "get me the seller's email". He's kidding but........we could probably pursued him to cancel this ding dong's order if we knew his name or address lol. 

Lol. I will hold up my end of the bargain, if this happens. AFAIK, you can see a seller’s zip code but nothing more specific to help conclusively drop the hammer on a customer.

1 hour ago, tokimedo said:

that’s what it says when they turn off the sale / it’s sold out.  BNO showed the same. 

true but Rufio is having a repress, BNO has a signup for a repress, which more than likely will happen,  STD sold out the fastest, so it's inevitable down the road.

• 2 months later...
51 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

ALL THESE PEOPLE DIDNT EVEN GET TO BUY IT AND YOU FORGOT?!?!?!? WOWOWOWOWOW

I think was on a day where there was like 3 pre-orders and I was in the middle of a crap ton of meetings. Basically if it doesn't make it to my spreadsheet immediately, I forget.

1 hour ago, Sonorsaur said:

Oh good! I am not the only one with so many incoming orders that I need a spreadsheet 🤣

Yep yep.  It's quite fun actually. It's very robust. It gets dropped when an order is confirmed, has a column for the date they think it's going to show up, additional column for the true delayed dates and reasons, the original price I payed and tracking numbers. Rather than just getting deleted, I have a Python script set up that automatically rotates things that have been delivered to the other pages. It allows me to give out legendary awards such as "Longest Pre-Order Time" and "Most delays" 

55 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

I think was on a day where there was like 3 pre-orders and I was in the middle of a crap ton of meetings. Basically if it doesn't make it to my spreadsheet immediately, I forget.

Yep yep.  It's quite fun actually. It's very robust. It gets dropped when an order is confirmed, has a column for the date they think it's going to show up, additional column for the true delayed dates and reasons, the original price I payed and tracking numbers. Rather than just getting deleted, I have a Python script set up that automatically rotates things that have been delivered to the other pages. It allows me to give out legendary awards such as "Longest Pre-Order Time" and "Most delays" 

Ya I was kidding, I hoped the all caps would convey the level of sarcasm I hoped for. I don’t care that anyone missed this. In fact SUCK IT ANYONE WHO DIDNT GET IT!

• xfactor675 changed the title to PO (03.16. 11AM EST): Saves the Day - In Reverie (2nd press) (PGR004)