PO (03.16. 11AM EST): Saves the Day - In Reverie (2nd press) (PGR004)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, aopps42 said:

My copy just arrived. One of the worst packaging jobs I’ve seen of late, but fortunately it was completely unscathed. Hope everyone else’s copy arrives safely as well. 

I'm worried now...mine has been in transit for a minute and still seems to have a way to go.

39 minutes ago, MachoHommeRandallSauvage said:

I'm worried now...mine has been in transit for a minute and still seems to have a way to go.

The mailer just had no packing material and I could hear the record sliding/rattling around when I picked it up off my porch. Have no clue it didn’t have any seam splits. 

got my tangerine copy, the only one i ordered.

came in a whiplash mailer, with TWO SMALL Pieces of tape holding the mailer shut.. like literally i could put my hand in the mailer to feel the record with it still sealed. the record was moving all around in the mailer. SOMEHOW, no seam splits, but a nice big dent in the right side of the jacket where the opening is. you would think a label would care enough to at least put a cardboard insert in the mailer? damn. oh well... happy there wasnt more damage at least. 

Edited by tokimedo

mine arrived yesterday.   i worked in a music distribution warehouse for a few years....i have no idea what the complaints are about the mailers.   maybe mine was shipped in a different style mailer.   arrived completely fine.   not certain what all the whining is about

Did you guys want the label to buckle your copy up in their passenger seat and hand deliver these bad boys? 
Could an extra piece of cardboard made them slightly more secure? Sure. But the postal service isn’t treating your parcel with care, I’ve had much better packaged records show up with more damage.

• xfactor675 changed the title to PO (03.16. 11AM EST): Saves the Day - In Reverie (2nd press) (PGR004)