PO (03.16. 11AM EST): Saves the Day - In Reverie (2nd press) (PGR004)

Here we goooo!

https://takethistoheartrecords.limitedrun.com/products/695547-saves-the-day-in-reverie

First Pressing:
200: Morning In The Moonlight: Light Blue w/ Aqua & Magenta Splatter
300: In Reverie: White w/ Black & Baby Blue Splatter
500: Waking Life: Color in Color - Tangerine + Light Blue

spacer.png

credit goes  to@anchorlessbodiesfor pointing out this to me

Edited by xfactor675

• xfactor675 changed the title to PO Soon: Saves the Day - In Reverie (repress) (PGR004)

Just now, billya said:

I am going to be that guy who says I was excited until I opened the thread and saw who was pressing it. They send me Rufio records with pretty bad jacket damage and offered absolutely zero solution. That being said, even with a trashed jacket it will be cool to have this album on vinyl.

that's shitty they offered no solution, but it doesn't have to indicate that this will be a banged up jacket too. My Rufio survived the trip to Bearded punk Records in Belgium and then to me.

Random side note. Just me or does it seem like aftermarket for everything generally is also higher recently. I feel like people just said "more collectors now, raise the price." Seems like when I started collecting, OOP records were $50-60 if uncommon and $100 for rare stuff, now it's more like $100 and $200-300.

1 minute ago, MCDELTAT said:

Random side note. Just me or does it seem like aftermarket for everything generally is also higher recently. I feel like people just said "more collectors now, raise the price." Seems like when I started collecting, OOP records were $50-60 if uncommon and $100 for rare stuff, now it's more like $100 and $200-300.

I agree there’s no middle ground anymore. It seems any OOP record immediately goes to $100 after being readily available. There’s no $40-60 range. 

1 minute ago, MCDELTAT said:

That's exactly what is going on. Supply and demand, baby!

You'll definitely see some irrationally high prices and attempts at gouging out there though. And if the FOMO is strong enough, some dummy will buy it and inflate the price for everyone. 

34 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

It’s called supply and demand...more people want/buy records now than 15-25 years ago...

• xfactor675 changed the title to PO (03.16. 11AM EST): Saves the Day - In Reverie (2nd press) (PGR004)