PO (03.16. 11AM EST): Saves the Day - In Reverie (2nd press) (PGR004)

Saves the Day fans will never agree on what the best records are, so here is a tragic tale of remorse to reunite everyone.

12ish years ago I had the opportunity to buy a full I'm Sorry I'm Leaving set (test press, transition /10, pink copy, and a few white variants with different streaks and different butterfly covers including a one of a kind tiger stripe cover) for $1k when Kyle from Rivalry was selling off his collection. I committed to it, but then chickened out because I was a broke college kid. I've always wanted to collect everything from Saves the Day from 97-2000, so I have nightmares knowing I'll never own some of those. I at least got a Can't Slow Down test press from him, though. :)

28 minutes ago, tipyourbartender said:

Through Being Cool has really stood the test of time for me. One of the best pop punk albums of all time. First time I saw them was in 2000 when they opened for Face to Face. Those are some fond memories. 

Is this getting officially announced today? 

Judging from their Twitter it sounds like the official announcement is tomorrow

200: Morning In The Moonlight: Light Blue w/ Aqua & Magenta Splatter
300: In Reverie: White w/ Black & Baby Blue Splatter
500: Waking Life: Color in Color - Tangerine + Light Blue

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMAEVfLAY6x/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&fbclid=IwAR3Jzt9DGTjrAh2Gc0UhWX9jzhtRp79mUY3domZ8OP1rtxJQihwI1e22mnA

Edited by Wasda Deelwifkramer

Why does everyone think this is going to be such a blood bath? Boys Night Out went over fine. Yeah sure Saves the Day has more fans, but if it goes anything like the first few releases this label did should be pretty smooth. Just be on 5 minutes early, refreshing, and you should be good. I'd image the 200 will last a minute or two, especially if they're limiting it to one per cart. 

54 minutes ago, kylet said:

Why does everyone think this is going to be such a blood bath? Boys Night Out went over fine. Yeah sure Saves the Day has more fans, but if it goes anything like the first few releases this label did should be pretty smooth. Just be on 5 minutes early, refreshing, and you should be good. I'd image the 200 will last a minute or two, especially if they're limiting it to one per cart. 

Hopefully limiting 1 variant per cart helps. I'd like to grab all 3 of these but I might just aim for /500 because it looks the best and should be easier to get than the other 2.

I know this record gets a weird reception still, so I understand them not wanting to go balls to the wall with the pressing numbers, but I woulda loved to see a 2,000 press that's 1,000 on orange and 1,000 on white or black. Keep it simple and make an otherwise hard to fine classic readily available for all us old grouches lol

52 minutes ago, kylet said:

Not sure it will be a blood bath, but they will def sell out fast.  People have been waiting for this repress for a long time. 

3 minutes ago, tipyourbartender said:

Not sure it will be a blood bath, but they will def sell out fast.  People have been waiting for this repress for a long time. 

Yeah I agree. But seeing a lot of folks saying website is gonna crash, gonna be a battle, a blood bath, etc. Not only here but on social media too.

If this goes anything like the last release this label did, I'll be happy! I'll be checked out by 11:01 with exactly what I wanted haha. 

• xfactor675 changed the title to PO (03.16. 11AM EST): Saves the Day - In Reverie (2nd press) (PGR004)