PO Now - Fiddlehead - Between the Richness

6 hours ago, thejesseb said:

New song is live for US, East coast atleast. Update post with it. Anyone know what time RFC preorders usually go up?

Pretty much when the video goes live I think. I’m UK based and it’s normally like 5pm/6pm here? But it’s been a while since I’ve really been bothered about an RFC release. Actually the last was the 7” Fiddlehead put out. I’m signed up to their mailing list too just for the announcements and I’ve not missed any variants I wanted, and that’s going back to the Peripheral Vision days.

Edited by zosoxdan

• thejesseb changed the title to PO Now - Fiddlehead - Between the Richness
1 minute ago, putol said:

ending up ordering the Newbury variant.. funny thing, even if the record on Newbury is 6 dollar more expensive than directly from RFC, I paid less than if I had pre-ordered directly from RFC

that much difference in shipping?

would've done the same but I wanted to grab the hoodie and a tee so I went for RFC store

4 hours ago, bastianislost said:

Oh! Did u order/receive anything recently? Cause the custom fees stories I've heard are from 2021 and I'm curious! Wanna get as much info as I can before the pre-orders start haha

yes.. got a NBA jersey and only yesterday a lot of trading cards from the UK and I didn't have to go to the custom office