PO Now - Fiddlehead - Between the Richness

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, TheWindBlower said:

Couldn't hold off. This record is fantastic. Definitely lived up to my high expectations.

Same here; with Springtime and Blind being one of my favorite releases of the past few years, I was cautiously optimistic that they would be able to live up to the hype, but they absolutely killed it. 

Edited by Coast

2 hours ago, stillalivetui said:

Newbury variant delayed indefinitely. Normally I wouldn't care but this means I won't have a download code until they ship the record in the next 6 months. If anyone can hook me up with a download link (if available) from their preorders, I'd be grateful.

Where did you get this news?

3 hours ago, drewberinger said:

Indefinitely?

1 hour ago, diabretic said:

Where did you get this news?

Here's part of the email:

"Thank you for your order for our Fiddlehead Between The Richness Exclusive LP. We regret to inform you that after thorough internal quality testing, we have determined that this pressing is defective and will not be ready for the original planned release date of May 21. We are currently working with our manufacturing and distribution partners to arrange for a replacement pressing to be manufactured as quickly as possible. We do not have any confirmed dates at the moment; however, as soon as we receive updated information, we will contact you again to let you know."

12 hours ago, stillalivetui said:

Newbury variant delayed indefinitely. Normally I wouldn't care but this means I won't have a download code until they ship the record in the next 6 months. If anyone can hook me up with a download link (if available) from their preorders, I'd be grateful.

I gotchu. Once I get it I'll share.

9 hours ago, stillalivetui said:

"Thank you for your order for our Fiddlehead Between The Richness Exclusive LP. We regret to inform you that after thorough internal quality testing, we have determined that this pressing is defective and will not be ready for the original planned release date of May 21. We are currently working with our manufacturing and distribution partners to arrange for a replacement pressing to be manufactured as quickly as possible. We do not have any confirmed dates at the moment; however, as soon as we receive updated information, we will contact you again to let you know."

I didn’t get this email! How bizarre. I’ll probably pick a copy up from my local store to hold me over. 

15 hours ago, stillalivetui said:

Thanks for the heads up. My email was sitting in my junk folder, so I would have had no clue...

5 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

It says that in the original tweet...

To me, a sleeve is a jacket as the tweet says. Rough Trade changed the description on their listing to say print now, but when I ordered it it said “With 12x12 Alternative Sleeve.” - if they didn’t feel the original description was misleading why did they change it?