PO Now - Fiddlehead - Between the Richness

2 hours ago, HeartSwells said:

To me, a sleeve is a jacket as the tweet says. Rough Trade changed the description on their listing to say print now, but when I ordered it it said “With 12x12 Alternative Sleeve.” - if they didn’t feel the original description was misleading why did they change it?

I don't have the answer you seek. I've always understood it to be just 12 x 12 print. I wish it was at least a foldover cover, but what can ya do.

2 hours ago, HeartSwells said:

To me, a sleeve is a jacket as the tweet says. Rough Trade changed the description on their listing to say print now, but when I ordered it it said “With 12x12 Alternative Sleeve.” - if they didn’t feel the original description was misleading why did they change it?

I was bummed out too when I saw it was a print, I also thought it was a jacket. Otherwise I probably wouldn’t have bothered. It sits at the front of the jacket like a ‘release’ variant now for me. 

On 5/21/2021 at 8:22 AM, derkwithano said:

I gotchu. Once I get it I'll share.

Someone got me covered today. Thanks for the generosity! 

On a side note, I remember I bought my first record on here from you way back in 2013 (Floral variant of Title Fight). Good to see you still active on here. Hope all is well.

On 5/22/2021 at 2:35 PM, stillalivetui said:

Someone got me covered today. Thanks for the generosity! 

On a side note, I remember I bought my first record on here from you way back in 2013 (Floral variant of Title Fight). Good to see you still active on here. Hope all is well.

Hah! I kind of fell of from commenting for awhile on here but I've been around the entire time. That variant is one of my favorites of all time. Same back to you, glad you got a DL. This album is solid.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
34 minutes ago, porkdad said:

There’s a new song tomorrow (Wednesday) and they shared a teaser with studio footage and maybe an album name “Death Is Nothing to Us” 

Album title is correct and the song is already streaming on Apple Music/Spotify probably elsewhere (it rips). August 18 is the release date. If the RFC magic circle variant is any good I just might re-up for 3 months for Fiddlehead.

PO also up on RFC site now:

Pressing Info
100 Yellow with Red & Orange Splatter (Magic Circle Vinyl Subscription Exclusive)
900 Blue Swirl (RFC Exclusive)
1000 Red inside Pink (Fiddlehead Exclusive)
500 Green in Coke Bottle Clear (Rough Trade Exclusive)
500 Yellow (Revelation Records Exclusive)
500 Clear & Violet Pinwheel (BrooklynVegan Exclusive) 
6500 Neon Orange

Tracklist

The Deathlife

Sleepyhead

Loserman

True Hardcore (II)

Welcome to the Situation

Sullenboy

Give It Time (II)

Queen of Limerick

The Woes

Fiddleheads