PO Now - Fiddlehead - Between the Richness

• 4 weeks later...

Picked up what is being called a record release variant last night in Boston. Looks pretty cool, the cover is the same, but is in black and white with a translucent yellow cover to give a similar look to regular cover. I love when bands do special things like this. 

Based on the band’s Instagram page, these will be available at all of the upcoming shows. 

• 3 weeks later...

Just asked BV to cancel my order. Sorry to be mad at a first world problem but this is dumb as fuck. I missed the tour exclusive one that went online today too but I'm sure I can find any other variant easily. For anyone that cares, I sent RFC an email asking them why BV is being shady about this and Citizen.

On 10/18/2023 at 12:30 PM, N8TRU said:

For anyone that cares, I sent RFC an email asking them why BV is being shady about this and Citizen.

Yeah, I'd like to know if you get a response. I don't mind delays but would prefer more open communication about what's going on. Never had an issue with BV exclusives before these two.

35 minutes ago, TheWindBlower said:

Yeah, I'd like to know if you get a response. I don't mind delays but would prefer more open communication about what's going on. Never had an issue with BV exclusives before these two.

No response from RFC. I doubt they'll answer but if I hear anything I'll definitely follow up. BV refunded my order and the payment processed.

I posted in the Citizen thread but this is a big deal so I'll post it here. Dane McGoldrick who works for RFC confirmed Project M received their variant. They're trying to get more information as to what is going on and get it sorted out.

I hate to piss and moan but it's been months and they blatantly lied to everyone who ordered one saying they would ship once they receive them. Sometimes you have to be loud and get through to the right people.

22 hours ago, N8TRU said:

I posted in the Citizen thread but this is a big deal so I'll post it here. Dane McGoldrick who works for RFC confirmed Project M received their variant. They're trying to get more information as to what is going on and get it sorted out.

I hate to piss and moan but it's been months and they blatantly lied to everyone who ordered one saying they would ship once they receive them. Sometimes you have to be loud and get through to the right people.

Yeah, this, Citizen, and Gaslight were all delayed while other variants of these albums are shipping without a problem. It's incredibly frustrating. I appreciate you being the squeaky wheel.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2023 at 10:30 PM, N8TRU said:

No response from RFC. I doubt they'll answer but if I hear anything I'll definitely follow up. BV refunded my order and the payment processed.

any word on this? I also emailed BV a few times since August and keep getting cut copy message that say "we're experiencing delays with this release, we're hoping for a XXXX ship date" insert whatever current month we're in.

7 hours ago, kylet said:

any word on this? I also emailed BV a few times since August and keep getting cut copy message that say "we're experiencing delays with this release, we're hoping for a XXXX ship date" insert whatever current month we're in.

I think there was some info on these RFC releases via BV in the Citizen album thread.  Something like Dane at RFC said “wtf they have those they should have shipped them already, I’ll look into it” followed by “ok they are going to ship them next week (or something)” with the next phase being that they still haven’t shipped them. But you can go check it out for more details :)

Edited by dantheriver

2 hours ago, kylet said:

I got so fed up with them I cancelled my order and got my money back. I ended up getting the yellow/500 sealed for under retail from a random seller on Discogs. I'm still fed up with them and you can see more details in the Citizen thread. They also haven't shipped Holy Fawn's Realm and they're doing the same shit. I sent RFC and email for more information asking what can be done. BV is shady and I will never order from them again.

Dane (works under RFC) said we can email  [email protected] even if it doesn't relate to their RFC webstore and they can try to assist. I highly encourage you and anyone else reading this to email because if enough people say something maybe BV will get it together.

[email protected] is a working email and Dane confirmed they got my email but I never got a reply. We talked in the Ciz Society Facebook group.

Edited by N8TRU

10 hours ago, N8TRU said:

The bitching may have triggered something. I know 1 person who just got their shipping confirmation for Fiddlehead.

Edit: HAH. Citizen shipped too. Bout fucking time. Now I just need Holy Fawn to ship to end this.

the least they could do is to combine these orders and refund shipping difference after all these crap, but hey "our closed system can't do that"...

Edited by xfactor675

Yeah my BV variant of the new drain record took forever to ship with zero communication until I sent them an email about it 

funny enough I ordered Pain of Truth and Magnitude exclusives through them and got them within a week of ordering

makes very little sense - I usually avoid ordering from project m these days