PO - The Mighty Mighty BossToneS - When God Was Great - May 7th

• 3 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, kylet said:

I'm loving this record. Like way more than I expected to for a Bosstones record in 2021. Maybe ska is just the key I've been missing in my life lately. 

Ya know...I was thinking about this as well. I love the Bosstones. Always have. This record feels as the perfect time and place and what's needed now given the past bleak-ass year. Ska is more upbeat and fun and just what we need right now. At least I'd like to think so. 

3 hours ago, jhulud said:

Ya know...I was thinking about this as well. I love the Bosstones. Always have. This record feels as the perfect time and place and what's needed now given the past bleak-ass year. Ska is more upbeat and fun and just what we need right now. At least I'd like to think so. 

Honestly I haven't checked out much since Jackknife to a Swan.  Bosstones have never been my favorite ska band, but I really liked the first single off this album so I grabbed it. And I'm not disappointed at all. 

I'm loving this new wave of Tim Armstrong produced ska. 

• 8 months later...
After decades of brotherhood, touring the world and making great records together, we have decided to no longer continue on as a band.
Above all, we want to express our sincere gratitude to every single one of you who have supported us.
We could not have done any of it without you.
Love Always,
The Mighty Mighty BossToneS

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=472481604242547&id=100044421339741

Edited by meatrocket8

Welp, here come the toxic tribe of vaxxers with their confused little faces.

"Government told me to hate you. Government never lies. Government is my friend. Government keeps me safe."

80s 1980s GIF

Nevermind that the vaccines don't actually work and that we were lied to about comorbidities. Let's continue to hate our neighbors because our governments took away our freedoms and said guys like Dicky Barret are the reason why we can't have them back. ..

Fuck that guy and his body his choice. I wanna be part of the tribe!

Edited by MrScorpio

• jhulud locked this topic