PO - The Mighty Mighty BossToneS - When God Was Great - May 7th

32 minutes ago, MrScorpio said:

You're insuniations that someone is unstable is gaslighting.

I mean, not really.  There’s hardly any insinuation to be done here.  The past few pages speak all for themselves.  In all my time on forums throughout the years – not just limited to VC – nothing says “Yes.  I’m levelheaded and willing to be reasonable in this conversation” like incessant gif spamming and shouty posts back to back. 👍

I’m gaslighting about as much as someone who retrieves their phone to film a total meltdown in line at their local Wendy’s.  I would say that one of us will be embarrassed when looking back on this thread tomorrow, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.

Anyway.  How about those Bosstones huh?

13 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

I mean, totally.  There’s plenty of insinuation done here.  The past few pages speak all for themselves.  In all my time on forums throughout the years – not just limited to VC – nothing says “Yes.  I’m a self-entitled, basement-dwelling, gaslighting narcissist” like incessant thread bullying and accusations. Vinyl Message boards are serious  f*ing business and I am the self-appointed Master of Serious. 👍

I’m gaslighting about as often as someone who never leaves the comfort of mom's basement and their online echo chamber.  I would say that I enjoy the smell of my own farts and fap to Pelosi Pr0n when looking back on this thread tomorrow, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.

Anyway.  How about those Bosstones huh?

Totally un-related question, btw, but did you ever watch Daria?

Edited by MrScorpio

18 minutes ago, MrScorpio said:

You read words on a screen and you assume total meltdown and attempt to justify your gaslighting?

Less “assuming” and more factually interpreting.  But yeah.  That’s basically how forums work.  Especially with the English language and the availability of punctuation.  High level stuff.

Oh, and repeatedly insisting that I’m gaslighting - while also quoting my posts to edit them - is either the only remotely funny thing you’ve posted in this thread, or is a glaring testament to your embarrassing misunderstanding of what gaslighting actually is.  All things considered my money is on the latter.

Edited by Derek™

3 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Huffle puffa puff.  But yeah.  That’s basically how derpty derp derps.  Especially with the Derpish language and the fluffa puffa huffa muffa.  High level stuffa muffa.

Oh, and my repeated gaslighting - while also sniffing my farts to eat them - is either the pinnacle of my meek existance, or is a glaring testament to your massive cajones of what a wonderful dongle actually is.  All things considered my mommy is on the platter, but don't let this distract you from the fact that in 1966, Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, "Spare Tire" Dixon.

Whatever you say, Daria.

sarcasm GIF by mtv

52 minutes ago, kylet said:

Government is good. Government is great. Government will keep me safe. Government ist mein fruendin.

I get all my news from CNN and the Joke Biden administration.

Join the cult. Drink the kool-aid. Hate your neighbor, not your government. Government would never lie, what would they have to gain, y'know?

Nah, it's more like "anti-vaxxer" is a propaganda slur put out by leftist media to encourage divide & conquor tactics, and you're falling for it hook-line-and-sinker by using such terms and holding others in contempt for choices they make regarding their own bodies. But carry on with your bigotry, don't let me stop you.

Let's put the shoe on the other foot, shall we:  leftists can't hear an opposing viewpoint without them getting triggered about their own narrow-minded bigotry and attempt to gang up/ cyber-bully/gaslight those who don't conform to their government/media fueled narratives.

Edited by MrScorpio

Sounds to me like you're trying to shoehorn some of us into a label or make unnecessary assumptions.  I use terms like anti-vax[xer] and pro-vax[xer] to describe either side of the argument.  There's no bigotry or slur at play.  Each side of the coin has extremists.  It runs both ways.  I think you'd probably be less offended by all of this stuff if you stopped trying to be so offended by all of this stuff.

It may genuinely baffle you to realize that not everyone cares to be as sensational about the pandemic as you are.  I'd suggest taking it down a few notches and maybe work on being a little more receptive to larger worldviews outside of your bubble – and maybe just make an effort to be less insufferable, in general – but I wouldn't want to trigger you with any kind of insinuation.

Edited by Derek™

34 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Sounds to me like I'm an entitled douche who spends every waking moment on vinyl forums trying to act like I own the place. People laugh about me in private messages because I have attempted to lecture just about everyone on these forums at one point or another. My responses are often sarcastic and laced with narcissism. Quite frankly, the world would be a better place if there were more of me. Because I am so amazing.

It may genuinely baffle you to realize that I think my farts taste like blueberry muffins and I enjoy licking the essence from my posterior. Perhaps one day you will be as holy and pious as me, but until the world is more like me, the world will never be perfect.

Ok, Daria.

smile GIF

• jhulud locked this topic