PO - The Mighty Mighty BossToneS - When God Was Great - May 7th

I don't see these guys staying broken up for good. I was never a superfan but Question the Answers was one of those cornerstone albums for me in the 90s.

P.S. the current infighting on this thread is exhausting and embarrassing. Can one of you please do us all a favor and stop responding to the other? 

Instead of waving a white flag via gif spamming, I'll say this: as someone who sat on the sidelines – for a much longer amount of time than I'm comfortable admitting – spectating, pondering, and considering all perspectives and arguments regarding Covid, mandates, masks, vaccines, social distancing, etc., I definitely noticed a pattern.  Barring a few exceptions, it seemed to me that anywhere I looked, a lot of pro-vaxx individuals were willing to engage in conversation, and converse like adults.  For every 1 that couldn't, there were 10 or more anti-vaxx folks making a complete ass out of themselves.  I know subreddits like HCA really do advocate for some toxic behavior, and I'm not at all trying to imply that either side of the argument has clean hands in this thing.  But from everything I've noticed over the past 2 years, there's a pretty overwhelming tendency for anti-vaxx / pro-Trump / Fox News heads to fold like wet tissue paper in any argument or discussion.  And all I'm getting at is that your repeated tactics of "lol funny gif" & "lol funny text quote" are only really supporting this observation.  I think you could probably have your posts read and considered – though perhaps disagreed with – if you didn't just resort to posting cringe anytime someone challenged your stance.  But I suppose it's easier to just switch off any ability to think critically for yourself and retread the same copout tactics. 🤷‍♂️

2 hours ago, MrScorpio said:

Nah, it's more like "anti-vaxxer" is a propaganda slur put out by leftist media to encourage divide & conquor tactics, and you're falling for it hook-line-and-sinker by using such terms and holding others in contempt for choices they make regarding their own bodies. But carry on with your bigotry, don't let me stop you.

Let's put the shoe on the other foot, shall we:  leftists can't hear an opposing viewpoint without them getting triggered about their own narrow-minded bigotry and attempt to gang up/ cyber-bully/gaslight those who don't conform to their government/media fueled narratives.

Dude you couldn't begin to come up with any reason as to why it's propaganda without resorting to science fiction nanomachines. Feel free to reply with a gif because you don't have the brain capacity to reason in your own words.

36 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Instead of waving a white flag via gif spamming, I'll say this: as someone who sat on the sidelines – for a much longer amount of time than I'm comfortable admitting – spectating, pondering, and considering all perspectives and arguments regarding Covid, mandates, masks, vaccines, social distancing, etc., I definitely noticed a pattern.  Barring a few exceptions, it seemed to me that anywhere I looked, a lot of pro-vaxx individuals were willing to engage in conversation, and converse like adults.  For every 1 that couldn't, there were 10 or more anti-vaxx folks making a complete ass out of themselves.  I know subreddits like HCA really do advocate for some toxic behavior, and I'm not at all trying to imply that either side of the argument has clean hands in this thing.  But from everything I've noticed over the past 2 years, there's a pretty overwhelming tendency for anti-vaxx / pro-Trump / Fox News heads to fold like wet tissue paper in any argument or discussion.  And all I'm getting at is that your repeated tactics of "lol funny gif" & "lol funny text quote" are only really supporting this observation.  I think you could probably have your posts read and considered – though perhaps disagreed with – if you didn't just resort to posting cringe anytime someone challenged your stance.  But I suppose it's easier to just switch off any ability to think critically for yourself and retread the same copout tactics. 🤷‍♂️

This is exactly why I respond, because someone throws wall of entitlement at the slightest thing and can't let it go. It's hilarious really.

Try to have a nice day. Someone with 15.7k posts must be a real hit with the ladies. I look forward to ignoring your next novel.

Bye, Daria.

16 minutes ago, MrScorpio said:

This is exactly why I respond, because someone throws wall of entitlement at the slightest thing and can't let it go. It's hilarious really.

Try to have a nice day. Someone with 15.7k posts must be a real hit with the ladies. I look forward to ignoring your next novel.

Bye, Daria.

Dudes with fat wives and a single digit bodycount always say this shit.

12 minutes ago, MrScorpio said:

Bye, Daria.

Add entitlement to your list of "internet buzzwords I should probably look up before trying to use".  My novel was just pointing out how people who share your mentality typically have nothing of value to contribute to a conversation or respond with.  Thanks for eating right out of my hand and illustrating my point with flying colors.

Also don't appreciate your insinuation that my post count has anything to do with my love life.  But for what it's worth, I really do count my blessings that the girlfriend has a grasp on reality and understands what big words like gaslighting and entitlement actually mean.  I don't think we'd be together for as long as we have if she didn't.

Stay mad & delusional. 👋

It's like fuckin' high school up in here. Y'all want to have the last word and last zinger and sick burn. 

And this is why we can't have nice things around here. So chill out over the weekend and locking this thing up. 

• jhulud locked this topic