Soon? The Mars Volta

13 minutes ago, Your Ex-Wife said:

It literally says remastered

The only one that has been remixed was tremulant, right? But it’s using the original mix on this. So everything has been remastered. The sad thing is, if it had the song Frances the Mute and had been remastered in a way that would yield better (anything!) SQ, then I think it would be in marketing description, right? 

also, there were some odds and ends like covers  and extra tracks that are not included here. Ugh.

Damn, I’m not helping myself here.

Edited by kannibal

3 hours ago, Your Ex-Wife said:

cracked

Definitely says remastered. That's killer.

- I can't believe how fast these are selling. I completely forgot this band has been broken up for like 7 years so I guess a lot of pent up demand.

- I have og deloused and ftm and I love GSL but man those pressings are rough. The silver pic disc for deloused never made sense to me. 

-Things started to improve around amputechture because that one came with a sturdy gatefold and gratefully matching colored vinyl. 

So I wonder if the new deloused is going to be a gatefold and the new ftm is going to be a trifold?  So many questions. Whats up with the stand? Is the book just going to have pictures or is there some text in there too?

The descriptions are a bit vague ... but I pulled the trigger because these are going to be gone in a flash I do think.

Edited by thetrackt

Seriously.... if anyone is picking this up, and now wants to sell their *old* copy of Deloused.... at a non insane price DM me. If I could grab that off somone I could steer clear of this box with a clean conscious. And you can soften the blow to your wallet, its a win-win!

Edited by V3XED

14 minutes ago, V3XED said:

Jesus christ am I really going to buy this dumb ass thing? 
I cant right?

What are the odds they end up selling these as seperate LP's in like 3 months....

thats my real question. Honestly dont need all the raraties and that jazz, just want a few albums TBH

I think the odds are pretty good. Just my opinion, no inside info.

13 minutes ago, kannibal said:

I think the odds are pretty good. Just my opinion, no inside info.

Agreed. I can see it being much like the Alexisonfire box set. They sell the complete set including b-sides/rarities etc which is what makes is so special, then do regular pressings of the albums themselves after the fact.

5 minutes ago, cautionthieves said:

Agreed. I can see it being much like the Alexisonfire box set. They sell the complete set including b-sides/rarities etc which is what makes is so special, then do regular pressings of the albums themselves after the fact.

I do believe in fairies, I do believe in fairies, I do...