Soon? The Mars Volta

8 minutes ago, Your Ex-Wife said:

Looks like it's not a picture disc too

Finally after all these years we get Mr. Muggs in full studio quality on 180g black audiophile vinyl. I am glad they left Frances the Mute and Rubin's Concertina to fit this masterpiece in the set twice. 

4 minutes ago, heyjoespin said:

idk about anyone else but I'm so pumped about noctourniquet having the 3d glasses

It's pretty great. I had the original release. You just get (legally) high as shit, put the record on, and read lyrics in three dimensions. 

10 hours ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

"crematorium" 

"I'm gonna keep my voice out of this as much as possible"

Proceeds to talk through the whole thing.

Also, how the fuck can you do an unboxing and not take out any of the records. Not even the ones with the etchings.

Edited by Skacel

• 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

So, according to cloud hill IG, these will start shipping in the next couple of days. I'm going to take that as absolute fact and assume that these will be in our hands next week. I hope they know how to pack a boxset...

I just got my shipping notification from them. Only means the label was created, but still a good sign. 

2 hours ago, Eliminator Jr. said:

Just arrived! It’s pretty stunning in person.. Also very well and professionally packaged, there’s not a single dent anywhere. 

Just saw your post on CH IG stories. Glad to hear/ see it arrived in good shape. Fingers crossed for mine that is travelling to the other coast.

On 3/23/2021 at 9:59 AM, kas1985 said:

Absolutely. Why press 5000 box sets that sold out almost instantly of a band with fans that have been waiting years for anything from this catalog to get repressed, when those vinyl presses could be shitting out 10 new variants of albums by The Used from nearly 20 years ago. I don’t know, doesn’t make any sense to me. 

The 9 used variants just got delayed 6 weeks to June 18 so my point is even more valid now. 

19 hours ago, gutterball1 said:

The 9 used variants just got delayed 6 weeks to June 18 so my point is even more valid now. 

So valid. 
If the imbeciles that put this box set together had only refrained, we would all be basking in the glory of 9 variants of The Used records before mid summer. Damn them. 

6 minutes ago, kas1985 said:

So valid. 
If the imbeciles that put this box set together had only refrained, we would all be basking in the glory of 9 variants of The Used records before mid summer. Damn them. 

Imagine a full-catalog boxset for The Used.  It'd have to be housed in a mirror board finish so you could reflect on the life choices that brought you to purchasing it.