Soon? The Mars Volta

3 hours ago, hxcoliver said:

Nice!! So jealous of that Goliath 12” 

one of few hat in still missing, and is going to cost me quite a bit 

It was the last piece of this puzzle for me too! It arrived yesterday after being lost in the international mail for 2 months - Was so relieved when it showed up that I had to take my photo asap!

On 5/7/2021 at 11:51 AM, Eliminator Jr. said:

If anyone with warped discs or other defects is considering reaching out to CH customer service, I highly recommend doing so. Just had a perfect correspondence asking for a replacement of Ampu LP1 and it’s all being taken care after one mail. They took my adress from my original order and ship it out on monday. Perfect. 

Glad yours worked out. I submitted my form shortly after your recommendation and it’s just been crickets. I even followed up with a polite email this Monday, and still nothing. 

2 minutes ago, kannibal said:

Glad yours worked out. I submitted my form shortly after your recommendation and it’s just been crickets. I even followed up with a polite email this Monday, and still nothing. 

Not for this release, but for others CH did in the past - I also thought they were ignoring my emails, but they were getting sent to my spam folder. May be good to double check that filter and see if you have responses there. Hope this helps! 

1 hour ago, Justinadamk said:

Not for this release, but for others CH did in the past - I also thought they were ignoring my emails, but they were getting sent to my spam folder. May be good to double check that filter and see if you have responses there. Hope this helps! 

Thanks. About 20 mins after I posted this I got a response in my inbox apologizing for the delayed reply, and that they are expecting some replacement parts (?) in a month or so.

At least things are moving.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey a quick detour from the hilarity of this business model (and hobby for that matter).

I want this VMP edition quite badly, and want to do my best to *ensure* I get a copy.

So to people with VMP experience....

• Do I need to be signed up "BEFORE" they announce release it to have the best shot?
  • OR... does it make sense to wait until its announced and 'start my membership' with the purchase of that record?

I would hate to have like my slot already filled with some garbage I pick to start my membership right now, or vice versa be excluded from getting the Mars Volta LP because I am just signing up at the time of announcment.

Thanks yall, appreciate your insight

Edited by V3XED