Soon? The Mars Volta

• 2 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Daiei said:

Trying to order from Clouds Hill which offers "shipping included (DHL within USA)" yet I'm being charged shipping at check out.

Anyone get this to work?

works for me - https://imgur.com/a/KUr7x0W

However, you have to just get through the initial checkout thing where it wants you to estimate the shipping. Also, I did have a bug that was requiring me to enter something in Apt # line

On 10/31/2021 at 8:33 PM, Derek™ said:

Bummed.  Hopefully it sounds better than the OG for anyone who’s dropping $60 this time around.  Wonder what the inevitable $70 VMP version may look like. 🤔

Maybe tomorrow!

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CVx8UmlA4eY/?utm_medium=copy_link

3 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

Like I said, "I'm no detective" 🤣

I bet it's a $750 color boxset. Rad. Good thing I dropped $500 on the black one (I'm joking, it sounds great).

I wouldn't put it past VMP to sell a colored box at $700+, actually.  It's the only way they're going to sell as many of the lesser-celebrated albums alongside De-Loused and FTM.

2 hours ago, Justinadamk said:

works for me - https://imgur.com/a/KUr7x0W

However, you have to just get through the initial checkout thing where it wants you to estimate the shipping. Also, I did have a bug that was requiring me to enter something in Apt # line

Only works for single item purchases. Figured it out and just did multiple orders instead. Snagged 3 different TMV albums and now my wallet is fucked.

Also wasn't letting me ship to Hawaii but a prompt email and response fixed that. Really great customer service.

Edited by Daiei

Funny how so often when artists do box sets, the box features exclusive coloured variants and the like. Whereas with TMV,  the box was all black vinyl and now they're just going to keep ramming new variants down our throats for eons ha.

Can't complain, I got the box and the VMP Deloused. Would love a nice colour pressing of FTM then I'll tap out.

VMP Color Pressings:

Tremulant EP (Yellow Marble, /1000)

De-Loused in the Comatorium (Gold & Black Marble)

Frances the Mute (Red & Black Marble, /5000)

Amputechture (Blue Marble & Orange Marble, /2000)

The Bedlam in Goliath (Blue Marble, /1500)

Octahedron (Sky Blue Marble & Red marble, /1500)

Noctourniquet (Orange Marble, /1000)

Bundle

Titles will become available to non-members after 48 hours, if they don't sell out

Edited by Coast

15 minutes ago, Coast said:

VMP Color Pressings:

Tremulant EP (Yellow Marble, /1000)

De-Loused in the Comatorium (Gold & Black Marble)

Frances the Mute (Red & Black Marble, /5000)

Amputechture (Blue Marble & Orange Marble, /2000)

The Bedlam in Goliath (Blue Marble, /1500)

Octahedron (Sky Blue Marble & Red marble, /1500)

Noctourniquet (Orange Marble, /1000)

Bundle

Titles will become available to non-members after 48 hours, if they don't sell out

About to just say fuck it & buy the bundle lol

2 minutes ago, Multiverse said:

About to just say fuck it & buy the bundle lol

It was super tempting for sure.  Ultimately I already have VMP's Deloused, and I mainly just wanted FtM and Aputechture, so I only dropped the $100 and saved the balance.  But I certainly stared at the bundle for a bit before finalizing my purchase.

2 minutes ago, iwokeinrelief said:

It was super tempting for sure.  Ultimately I already have VMP's Deloused, and I mainly just wanted FtM and Aputechture, so I only dropped the $100 and saved the balance.  But I certainly stared at the bundle for a bit before finalizing my purchase.

I only have De-Loused that they refunded for the pressing issue so it's tempting but I also just don't feel like dropping that much right now, it definitely seems like these will all be accessible at local shops now though so that's good news