Soon? The Mars Volta

What are the odds of these getting pressed/released through other retailers at this point? I know really desirable OOP stuff VMP has released (thinking  Demon Days, Songs for the Deaf)has ended up getting wider releases after the fact. 

Don't really feel like signing on and shipping prices to Canada will probably be bonkers if I don't. 

1 hour ago, DoublesGuy said:

What are the odds of these getting pressed/released through other retailers at this point? I know really desirable OOP stuff VMP has released (thinking  Demon Days, Songs for the Deaf)has ended up getting wider releases after the fact. 

Don't really feel like signing on and shipping prices to Canada will probably be bonkers if I don't. 

Considering that DD and SFTD were widely produced records-of-the-month that have been manufactured in an unknown quantity, and these TMV variants are VMP exclusives, I would say "slim to none".

6 hours ago, Derek™ said:

Considering that DD and SFTD were widely produced records-of-the-month that have been manufactured in an unknown quantity, and these TMV variants are VMP exclusives, I would say "slim to none".

Also, the DD and SFTD wider releases were black. Clouds Hill has already done a wide release of TMV on black, so I assume they're just going to continue doing coloured runs as exclusives via specific outlets.

2 hours ago, ejc625 said:

No longer available. 

EDIT: Still available at Zia Records.

Hard link to track down! Below for anyone who wants it.
https://www.ziarecords.com/pid/13434533/mars-volta-bedlam-in-goliath-3x-white-gold-glow-in-the-dark-color-viny

I don't actually have an affinity for the album, but the colorway sounds awesome. 

15 hours ago, V3XED said:

Hard link to track down! Below for anyone who wants it.
https://www.ziarecords.com/pid/13434533/mars-volta-bedlam-in-goliath-3x-white-gold-glow-in-the-dark-color-viny

I don't actually have an affinity for the album, but the colorway sounds awesome. 

Hoping someone who ships to Canada gets this. VMP comes out to almost 90 CAD after shipping/conversion.  Do they do a Black Friday sale usually?

18 hours ago, nate_8907 said:

Just got my "replacement" (for the pressing issue on the beginning of each side) for the replacement of the replacement of De-loused and it's worse than the original one VMP sent me back in July. 🤷‍♂️

Curious to know what the rest of the discography from GZ VMP will sound like

Oh lordy, my replacement deloused from 'batch 2' also showed up, but I haven't spun it yet.
Was low-key dreading this exact outcome. 

Edited by V3XED