Soon? The Mars Volta

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, ParallelofDeath said:

So these have started to ship already after all or did some folks just get their hands on individual copies early?

The latter.  I think these arrived right after the ROTM shipped.  So unless you placed a separate order and opted for additional shipping, they'll be going out with your next ROTM at the start of April.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Multiverse said:

VMP finally came in

I don't even feel like listening to these records right now but feel obliged to check the quality

I got the entire bundle in last week. I listened to deloused right away and it sounded sooo much better than the first round. I have since listened to Frances and Octahedron and I think they sound great. Very quiet pressings, good sound all the way through. I’d say oh pretty much on par with the clouds hill versions 

19 hours ago, hxcoliver said:

I got the entire bundle in last week. I listened to deloused right away and it sounded sooo much better than the first round. I have since listened to Frances and Octahedron and I think they sound great. Very quiet pressings, good sound all the way through. I’d say oh pretty much on par with the clouds hill versions 

Isn't De-Loused pressed through the same plant? My 1st replacement by them sounded identical, I haven't opened the 2nd one yet, was just planning on selling them both and funding the clouds hill one tbh

9 hours ago, Multiverse said:

Isn't De-Loused pressed through the same plant? My 1st replacement by them sounded identical, I haven't opened the 2nd one yet, was just planning on selling them both and funding the clouds hill one tbh

I think it might be pressed by the same place. It didn’t specify anything different like all the others. There was a sticker on all the other records stating where it was pressed and how many numbers. 
but in all honesty, this new one I got sounds a whole lot better than the first copy I got. I never got a replacement either, just left it as is. 

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, highfives said:

Anyone who has the GITD Landscape Tantrums wanna comment on sound quality.  

I have it. 
It actually sounds really good. I don’t have the most badass setup or super keen ears or whatnot, but it sounded great to me. Super clean, no pops or stupid distortion like other glow records I’ve heard. I played the black copy right after and honestly to me they sounded the same. 
same with the glow copy of Frances. Sounded really good. Unlike the garbage that is the older glow Frances. Night and day between the two