PO Now: Foxing - Draw Down The Moon

1 minute ago, MCDELTAT said:

Open to public now. This is cool I guess but I honestly really suck at word puzzles. They obfuscated the JS like the other puzzles so....

Am I just supposed to type out the phrases/sigils in the notes thing on the side?

Yeah you can use the notes to type in your “answers” to progress.

everyone on patreon was saying how much easier this one was and it took me a bit last night to finish 😂

Just now, MCDELTAT said:

Thank you for saving the stupid people like us who don't know words. Grabbed a splatter. Was tempted by the Patreon version, but feels wrong to but that when not subbed.

There's still half the copies in stock. I think most people went with the CiC, I doubt it'll sell out if they leave it patreon only.

• RadDonut changed the title to PO Now: Foxing - Draw Down The Moon
58 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

...But also couldn't be more tepid about the singles so far.  Loved their last album but finding myself super apprehensive about this one so far.  Has their lineup changed drastically for this new album or nah?

Kind of feel the same. I really love this band and especially NMG, but the singles have not blown me away. Considered grabbing the black /300 but with $10 shipping and no apparent download code with it (I listen to a lot of music in the car and at work), I’m going to hold off and see what trickles down to the show and/or Bandcamp. 

3 minutes ago, dawhizz said:

Kind of feel the same. I really love this band and especially NMG, but the singles have not blown me away. Considered grabbing the black /300 but with $10 shipping and no apparent download code with it (I listen to a lot of music in the car and at work), I’m going to hold off and see what trickles down to the show and/or Bandcamp. 

Same here. Love the singles, but kind of want to wait until the full album is released before committing to purchase a copy. Hoping there’s an indie and/or tour exclusive. 

On a side note, anyone know where I can get a reasonably priced copy of NMG? All the vinyl variants seem to be sold out everywhere except in the UK. I wouldn’t mind purchasing the coke bottle clear from Banquet but shipping is pretty steep (£18 shipping to the US for a £17.99 record). 

1 hour ago, Derek™ said:

...But also couldn't be more tepid about the singles so far.  Loved their last album but finding myself super apprehensive about this one so far.  Has their lineup changed drastically for this new album or nah?

Same boat, not thrilled with variants or the singles so far.