Johnny Hobo, Wingnut Dishwashers Union vinyl

I haven't found these discussed yet, but there have finally been some overdue Pat the Bunny vinyl releases. There is a Johnny Hobo & the Freight Trains compilation "Fight Like Hell" which features demos + their half of the Love Songs For The Apocalypse split. There's also a release of the Wingnut album "Burn The Earth Leave It Behind".

https://diybandits.bandcamp.com/album/burn-the-earth-leave-it-behind

https://diybandits.bandcamp.com/album/fight-like-hell-recordings-from-2004-2007

This started in 2019. Both have their 4th and final pressings up on the DIY Bandits Bandcamp currently. They are being released to benefit the founder of DIY Bandits, and they have Pat's blessing.

This is a benefit for the founder of the DIY Bandits who was sentenced to federal prison for a marijuana conspiracy charges. Help him buy some peanut butter and vitamins...more info at www.preparingforfreedom.org

Edited by discoinfiltrator07

• discoinfiltrator07 changed the title to Johnny Hobo, Wingnut Dishwashers Union vinyl

19 hours ago, Satan said:

Wasn't that on PI-X? 

If so, then that's a huge NOPE.

Unfortunately. Although,  No Idea and Asian Man have both picked up a lot of titles PIX used to press, so it's not impossible that it might end up at either one of those? DIY Bandits very well may end up releasing it in the future too. It's crazy how sought after Pat's stuff is now. He was such a misfit in the old days. It was a hard sell trying to get my friends to come see him with me because he "wasn't punk enough" lol. He's a great guy and seems to be doing well still.  Hopefully DIY Bandits or either label above manage to do runs of all his stuff every so often in the future. 

1 hour ago, anthemforadoomed said:

Unfortunately. Although,  No Idea and Asian Man have both picked up a lot of titles PIX used to press, so it's not impossible that it might end up at either one of those? DIY Bandits very well may end up releasing it in the future too. It's crazy how sought after Pat's stuff is now. He was such a misfit in the old days. It was a hard sell trying to get my friends to come see him with me because he "wasn't punk enough" lol. He's a great guy and seems to be doing well still.  Hopefully DIY Bandits or either label above manage to do runs of all his stuff every so often in the future. 

Man, he was just so much fun ! I never got to see Hobo - just WDU. But one night when he brought the circus, he jammed out 5 or 6 Hobo tunes because somebody asked him nicely.