PO Now: Alex G - Race

3 minutes ago, Your Ex-Wife said:

Same. I clicked checkout about 100 times before it stopped saying sold out haha.

Edit: looks completely gone now. Hope it wasn't actually this limited.

i think if it is indeed that limited, it's because they're testing the waters a bit. probably don't really realize the demand. with the mastering all done and nobody to license from, i imagine he'll keep it in print more or less. or i hope so at least :D

1 minute ago, copelandkid said:

i think if it is indeed that limited, it's because they're testing the waters a bit. probably don't really realize the demand. with the mastering all done and nobody to license from, i imagine he'll keep it in print more or less. or i hope so at least :D

I'm gonna be selfish and hope he presses Winner first

1 minute ago, OldKentuckyShark said:

I’m holding off in hopes of a color pressing or a wider black vinyl pressing but I probably should have hedged my bets

if there is I feel like it won't be til a big label gets involved. it seems like this is self released and alex is doing it solely to support his live band but idk! would be cool to see in the future! I'm sure these pressings will pop back up sometime

17 minutes ago, MyEnemy said:

Wow, I’d hate to see when something that actually matters happens to you.

While I appreciate you not wanting to see me hurt, unfortunately my nearly complete Alex G collection is all that matters to me : /

I'm not sure if it was possible but if anyone did snag more than one I'd be willing to trade something nice

1 hour ago, bluesnoopy said:

if there is I feel like it won't be til a big label gets involved. it seems like this is self released and alex is doing it solely to support his live band but idk! would be cool to see in the future! I'm sure these pressings will pop back up sometime

If he reads his Instagram comments, he’d be crazy not to press more.  Just turning down much needed money at that point