PO NOW: MxPx - Box Set!

Any guess as to how long these will last?  I was browsing the sold mxpx vinyl on ebay this morning, and it seems like the demand is still pretty high.  Especially for the early records.  I've been a fan since Pokinatcha came out, so I have the originals of all of their records, but the collector in me couldn't pass up this box set. 

20 minutes ago, hookups96 said:

Shipping to NY was $12 Media Mail, and Priority was $20. At this price and size, I went priority. Hopefully good packing, and no damage. 

Well shit, I stand corrected. I should have clarified shipping from WA to CA. Hopefully the priority shipping pays off!

Edited by revisited

5 minutes ago, jaredisburning said:

That shit is absurd. 1.) that someone would do that and 2.) thinking someone would pay that. I feel sorry if someone actually falls for it.

1 hour ago, Look_mexico said:

$560 canadian after shipping and exchange rate, that's insane. I just want slowly going and life in general, anybody wanna sell those 2?  I'm interested in what the flipped price will be on discogs.  

Yea those 2 are the only ones I wanted, and maybe let it happen if they pressed it. Guess I will wait to see if they repress them separately. 

2 minutes ago, joshgrigsby said:

That shit is absurd. 1.) that someone would do that and 2.) thinking someone would pay that. I feel sorry if someone actually falls for it.

and that is the exact reason i was explicit in saying im not out here to flip or make money, just work with people who want records.  unreal.  maybe mxpx will go the way of FDR and find the person and cancel their order

I think we all forget that this band has been around for close to 30 years, has toured most parts of Europe, Japan, Australia, parts of South America and is the only punk band I know of that has toured in India.  They have toured with some of the biggest bands in the genre including Blink-182, Descendents, Face to Face, No Doubt, and Bad Religion.  And their early records have never been repressed.  MxPx has a huge fan base.   

9 hours ago, jaredisburning said:

I think we all forget that this band has been around for close to 30 years, has toured most parts of Europe, Japan, Australia, parts of South America and is the only punk band I know of that has toured in India.  They have toured with some of the biggest bands in the genre including Blink-182, Descendents, Face to Face, No Doubt, and Bad Religion.  And their early records have never been repressed.  MxPx has a huge fan base.   

They played to a couple thousand in Indonesia a few years ago. 

Edited by Tidal Wave